Yall ever been getting bunz and parents walk in?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Smashed my first at her crib and her mom came home early. I ran in her closet and waited till her mom was in the bathroom till i jetted. Funny thing was her room and the bathroom were right next to each other
Reminds me of this chicks pops coming home after i finished smashing. 
I hid under her bed for almost 3 hours 
30t6p3b.gif
 Dude was a cop and i wanted to parts. I knew he would've killed me 
laugh.gif

Dudes either love me or hate me.
i got a tight nit circle that i keep it a 100 with ......  That dude demps sounded salty , that a white boy with dana swag knocked one of his 

people down 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dallas cats is horrible...... Still in the jean short era.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by dblackboy17

my girl was on top ridin and my pops walked in (saw us in action !** poppin and all)got his lotion and left. didn't say one word. we layin their with the deer in the head light look.
1e24d8.gif
perfect execution.. got me in near tears over here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

i dont even know what to say

he came in and was talking spanish , and she said its not what it looks like.

when i was driving off , i seen dude at the front door just looking.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lilfalconsfan

Originally Posted by soltheman

Nah, but the first time I got head shorty's mom busted in.
roll.gif
My mom and the chick's mom had been friends for years, and I would chill with the girl from time to time whenever her mom and my mom would hang out.

They would always go out to a movie or to the mall and just leave us by ourselves because they figured we were good kids. One day I ended up convincing her slide me the awesome jawsome while our moms were out. About 5 minutes after she started getting busy her mom came crashing in, saw us, and the look on her face was priceless. She kicked me out and told my mom we were no longer welcome in her home.
roll.gif

never heard that one before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by lilfalconsfan

Originally Posted by soltheman

Nah, but the first time I got head shorty's mom busted in.
roll.gif
My mom and the chick's mom had been friends for years, and I would chill with the girl from time to time whenever her mom and my mom would hang out.

They would always go out to a movie or to the mall and just leave us by ourselves because they figured we were good kids. One day I ended up convincing her slide me the awesome jawsome while our moms were out. About 5 minutes after she started getting busy her mom came crashing in, saw us, and the look on her face was priceless. She kicked me out and told my mom we were no longer welcome in her home.
roll.gif

never heard that one before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm calling so much ducktales and Thigh tattoo and Tongue Ring boy over here....[/color]

my kids have almost walked in on me. That's even worse than a parent. imagine having to explain what you were doing to mommy to a 5 or 3 year old.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by dblackboy17

my girl was on top ridin and my pops walked in (saw us in action !** poppin and all)got his lotion and left. didn't say one word. we layin their with the deer in the head light look.
1e24d8.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The worst is when someone walk in right before you let one off.

I was hitting it on the couch, then heard keys. The girl ran into the bathroom, leaving me scrambling. I ran into the kitchen trying to put on my pants. I just remember it being her older sister, and the first thing she did was come into the kitchen. I put the microwave on, though nothing was in there. I was just tryna play it off cuz my pants were half way on. I wonder if she suspected anything . . . ughh? whatever

yeah i was at a girls house and we were gettin it on
than her mom walked in
than we had a threesome

just kidding

parents? no
but last semester i was in this girls room givin her the business and her roommate was supposed to be out of town, but low and behold she opens the door (the bed is right in front of the door) and was like like "oh" and turned around and walked out. I thought it was hilarious
laugh.gif

I remember me and my girl were gettin it in, in the living room one time (when you open the house door the living room is the first area you are in). and her moms came home early with her little brother and sister. We heard the keys and she flew off me so quickly. and I threw a blanket over me... My shirt was still around my neck. I pulled my jeans under the blanket with me and just said hello to the moms and lil bro n sister.

The moms saw my kicks on the other side of the room but didn't say anything until later. She asked my girl about the "rendezvous" that took place. My girl played it off and said my shirt had something spill on it and also said that I was a virgin...
indifferent.gif
but
laugh.gif

My MOMster walked in on me and my girl doin the bunny rabbit one time. I hopped up real quick on some Kat Williams type sh;t and I said I was just giving her a massage. I didn't know my twanger was swangin like Tarzan on a summer thursday. My MOMster walked out lookin like she saw the second coming of Jesus or somethin.

once, chick was on top and i heard the back door open.. back door and my door aren't that far away, soon as i heard the door open my first instinct was to push her off and she fell near the bed.. mom and dad did the grandpa simpson walk in walk out thing with the quickness
laugh.gif

what made it worse, my whole family was in the living room and me and chick were stuck in the room for what seemed hours
roll.gif

couple days later my dad told me to next time lock the door "for my mother's sake"

I got a few stories;

My moms is mad cool, so she knows what the deal is. So one day me and my gf was getting it in, and i heard a knock on my door. My mom normally waits until i say "come in" but she was going to pick up Chinese food and wanted to know if we wanted something. So she comes in the room, sees me giving her the business and closes the door. Then like 10 seconds later she comes back and says "Boy i hope you got on condom" I give her the thumbs up and she closes the door. Ole girl didnt want to finish after that but I was like dont leave me like that. so i kept on stroking. needless to say my moms brought me back some chicken and pork fried rice. I wanted lo mien tho.

The next story is same crib, I didnt realize my brother had a half day and i heard my dog barking, but she parks at the mail man when he comes to the door so i didnt think anything of it. So my brother comes home with like 2 of his friends and i guess they smelled the papa johns pizza me and my GF had ordered. So he busts open my room and im shorty is on top of me ******* out ++@ jiggling. All his friends are staring at me, and he grabs the Papa johns box and closes the door. i can hear all his friends giggling and laughing. I kept on stroking

Never by anyone in my family.
I've came close but luckily, it's never happened.
I've had friends walk in on me but that's nothing.

One of my friends told me a story where he was boning some white chick and her whole family came home.
The rents suspected someone was there and my dude hid in the closet butt naked.
The dad is fat and doesn't approve of his daughter sleeping with black dudes.
He looks around her room and as he opens the closet my man jets out the house completely naked.
He said the dad didn't even bother chasing him and the mom was staring at his manhood.

Back
Top Bottom