Y-3 Qasa

Wow my qasa blue just shipped from jack threads with the 30% off just now...feel blessed. Sorry to everyone that got theres cancelled.

still cant add to cart. i swear this shoe is haunting me, taking forever to drop here in the states too, should have just copped them last season. 

if anyone ever comes across these in a 7 in a decent price and can link me to it I'll PP you $10. Been hunting for them since they dropped. Came close and found a sz 8 but remember you guys saying they run big. Thanks

View media item 1631383

still cant add to cart. i swear this shoe is haunting me, taking forever to drop here in the states too, should have just copped them last season. 

I was able to add them after i created an account, then clicked the size then "add to cart" over and over again until it worked.

Ordered 2 days ago from JackThreads and haven't received a shipping or cancellation email ... Hopefully they don't cancel :lol:

I think JT warehouse is in NY. Shipped out yesterday, was out for delivery today but I missed it. Standard $5 shipping too. 

I made the mistake of ordering from Dope Factory and it has become an absolute nightmare. I got hit with the $49.80 UPS fee, and upon actually receiving my shoes yesterday (since I wasn't home when they tried to get me to pay the first time), I received....

A PAIR OF OLYMPIC VII's

They say they do have the same size in the Taxi's left and will undervalue the shipment so I don't get hit with the fees supposedly, but they're making me pay to ship the other pair back to them and will supposedly reimburse me. I don't want to get into a big dispute with this company, but right now I'm looking at $300+ after shipping back to them and HOPING they do the right thing and reimburse my shipping. I'm also wary of what they can do to me from overseas if I don't return the Olympic VII's at my own expense. To my knowledge they can't just charge my paypal account.

Also: these fees are imposed by the U.S. government based on the declared value. Before, most prices would fall in right around $200 or less. However, with retros now costing $185 with tax here, any kind of currency conversion to Euros or Pounds will push a pair of retros over $200. I should have realized this to begin with and bought a $240 pair locally last week. So like many of you, I have learned my lesson and will no longer be purchasing any Jordan retro from European retailers.
More feedback here: http://niketalk.com/t/537690/taxi-12s-december-13/3900_100

I think I'll pull the trigger anyway... better than paying 500-600 resale.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people are complaining about customs fees? :rofl:

Bruh, thats what happens when you back expensive items from overseas.. This is a Y3 thread :lol: ..stick to roshes if you're gunna complain about the fees.

indifferent.gif
 Why not be a savvy shopper? The whole point is to buy the shoes in your size at or below the same price as US prices to avoid the reselling prices.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people are complaining about customs fees?
roll.gif

Bruh, thats what happens when you back expensive items from overseas.. This is a Y3 thread
laugh.gif
..stick to roshes if you're gunna complain about the fees.
You do understand that some people in this thread have been hit big time by ordering overseas right? I know some people that's been hit with customs over 150 ordering other expensive sh|t.

You really shouldn't be talking like you're a big shot when you're so happy you scored the Qasas from JT for $300.

Last edited:
You do understand that some people in this thread have been hit big time by ordering overseas right? I know some people that's been hit with customs over 150 ordering other expensive sh|t.

You really shouldn't be talking like you're a big shot when you're so happy you scored the Qasas from JT for $300.

Your post is full of assumptions.

Me ordering my Qasa's from JT for $300 or so doesn't mean a dam thing.. I do a lot of online shopping, and a lot of shopping overseas. Its hit or miss, if you want to be in this game, pay the price. You're buying expensive items anyway, you're going to be mad at the fees? If that's the case reevaluate your life and stop buying stuff you can't truly afford

Your post is full of assumptions.

Me ordering my Qasa's from JT for $300 or so doesn't mean a dam thing.. I do a lot of online shopping, and a lot of shopping overseas. Its hit or miss, if you want to be in this game, pay the price. You're buying expensive items anyway, you're going to be mad at the fees? If that's the case reevaluate your life and stop buying stuff you can't truly afford
Who said I'm mad at the fees? Re-read my post. I'm just giving info on people who's thinking of buying em.

I ended up pulling the trigger on the blacks anyway because it's better than paying some dude who's trying to make some change scalping it.

I calculated the customs fee ( around 50-60) on top of their price already when I preordered the triple black. The total with fee is still going to be lower than retail here, what is the problem here?

Going to grab my Qasa Triple Blacks tomorrow. Got them from SneakerBoy, free shipping and no prepaid customs fees. EMS shipping, delivered by USPS, I'm pretty sure they got through without fees.

Weird tho, because my last order with SneakerBoy they charged me the fees upfront and shipped with a courier, I think it was DHL.

is there any stoores that might still ahve the primeknit low in size 7?  been searching everywhere and cant even find a private seller that sells it

Going to grab my Qasa Triple Blacks tomorrow. Got them from SneakerBoy, free shipping and no prepaid customs fees. EMS shipping, delivered by USPS, I'm pretty sure they got through without fees.

Weird tho, because my last order with SneakerBoy they charged me the fees upfront and shipped with a courier, I think it was DHL.
Sneakerboy charges all fees upfront, it's been like that forever.. Which is why their prices might seem a bit inflated.

Back
Top Bottom