Y-3 Qasa

i think going down by 0.5 for the highs will be fine since the color ways are just different for them and thats what almost everybody on the internet recommends. the lows are a different shoe so that might be different. i am usually 10.5 too and ordered the highs in 10. they will arrive on tuesday i will let you know how they fit
alright awesome, I just ordered mine from Kith, I hope they fit. This is probably the most I've ever spent on a pair of shoes, so i hope they fit. I also hope god decides to change the weather over on the east coast.

Anyone know of some spots that still has the Qasa High Knits in a size 10.5 US?

Having trouble placing an order from Jackthreads.com

got these in from probus yesterday
smokin.gif

love how they switched up materials a little bit
not bad at all.

i remember the y-3 shudans used floral print a while back as well but it was so blue it kind of abstracted them which i loved.

Anyone know of some spots that still has the Qasa High Knits in a size 10.5 US?

Having trouble placing an order from Jackthreads.com
if us 10 or us 11 would be ok too try at sneakerboy

also anrosa-store.com has them in 9.5 for only 310$ if your not from eu but i think this is definitely too small for you

Last edited:
Any US size 8 Y-3 heads in here? I ordered x2 US 7.5  qasa low II's in black/orange that don't fit me and thinking of returning. Figured I'd hook up a couple members here for retail before I decide to return. PM me.

my Retro Boost pair came in from Probus today, pretty happy with the 10% off and free shipping

These look real nice!!! Are they TTS? Thinking about ordering some of the florals.
I ordered the same size as my adidas Pure Boost size and they fit the same.
For reference I'm a 7.5 in these and the Pure Boosts and an 8 in most Nikes like the Flyknit trainers

Holy crap, I freaking wish I didn't order the black/white Qasa high's from Kith. Placed an order on 1/23 and haven't even gotten a shipping label yet. NEVER again.

Weather delay my ***. More than enough time to ship by now. Not allowed to cancel orders either.

My size is sitting on FeatureLV just laughing at me.

Holy crap, I freaking wish I didn't order the black/white Qasa high's from Kith. Placed an order on 1/23 and haven't even gotten a shipping label yet. NEVER again.

Weather delay my ***. More than enough time to ship by now. Not allowed to cancel orders either.

My size is sitting on FeatureLV just laughing at me.
did you contact customer service? What's they say?

Last edited:
Just used a promo code for qasa retro boost 25% off, tried going back for another pair but now the code doesnt work. You may want to give it a try, not sure if it's a coincidence that the promo code doesn't work right after i made a purchase.

jackthreads.com

promo code: it212

Just used a promo code for qasa retro boost 25% off, tried going back for another pair but now the code doesnt work. You may want to give it a try, not sure if it's a coincidence that the promo code doesn't work right after i made a purchase.

jackthreads.com
promo code: it212
Just used this code for the floral Qasa hi. Thank you for the code It still works !

Just used this code for the floral Qasa hi. Thank you for the code It still works !
You should try using it again. I can't... makes me wonder if this is a one time use per account. Never heard of it going down like that but that seems to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom