Y-3 Qasa

So do size 8-8.5 Y3s not exist? It's really god damn annoying trying to buy a shoe and steadily seeing it in every size except yours. Only retro boosts or qasas I've come across in that size range are on ebay for 600+. If I was a 7.5 or a 9.5+ this wouldn't be an issue. Do any Y3 flagship stores do phone orders? 

Yea they exist but are usually extinct on the market after they initially release. Seems like whoever buys those sizes keeps them

So do size 8-8.5 Y3s not exist? It's really god damn annoying trying to buy a shoe and steadily seeing it in every size except yours. Only retro boosts or qasas I've come across in that size range are on ebay for 600+. If I was a 7.5 or a 9.5+ this wouldn't be an issue. Do any Y3 flagship stores do phone orders? 
Do you have a link to those 7.5s? What size are you? Y-3 run really big, so it's best to size up 0.5~1.

Still looking for the qasa lows (or highs), looks like I'm gonna have to drop bills on eBay
sick.gif

Which ones are you looking for and what size? I saw three listings on kixify for sizes 9, 9.5 and 10. The one listing had multiple styles, with pairs of highs, lows in and racer in size 9. I believe the size 9.5 listing is used but looked nice in pic and is a triple black high. The size 10 was a high prime knit.
Also came across some listings on reddit when I was perusing earlier this morning. Maybe you will have some luck on there as well.

Still looking for the qasa lows (or highs), looks like I'm gonna have to drop bills on eBay
sick.gif

Which ones are you looking for and what size? I saw three listings on kixify for sizes 9, 9.5 and 10. The one listing had multiple styles, with pairs of highs, lows in and racer in size 9. I believe the size 9.5 listing is used but looked nice in pic and is a triple black high. The size 10 was a high prime knit.
Also came across some listings on reddit when I was perusing earlier this morning. Maybe you will have some luck on there as well.

link to listings?

Last edited:
Here you go,

For the multiple sz 9's - http://www.kixify.com/product/y-3-qasa-runner-high-3-colorways-us8-10

For the triple blk high used sz 9.5 - http://www.kixify.com/product/y-3-qasa-high-triple-black-adidas

For the DS high prime knit sz 10 - http://www.kixify.com/product/y-3-qasa-high-brand-new-ds-size-10

I have to search for the reddit listings, if I find them I will post them as well.
I would question whether these are actually legit, the neon pair at least looks just like a legit check pair posted a few weeks back, the telltale sign for me is the blue snakeskin part, looks totally different than the typical legit photos of the shoe.  Ask for more photos before purchasing at least, be careful out there before you part with your hard earned money:smile:

I would question whether these are actually legit, the neon pair at least looks just like a legit check pair posted a few weeks back, the telltale sign for me is the blue snakeskin part, looks totally different than the typical legit photos of the shoe.  Ask for more photos before purchasing at least, be careful out there before you part with your hard earned money:smile:

I hear you man, it always seems suspect whenever that neon pair is involved lol. However, I would expect anyone to use caution whenever buying directly from a private sale and not a retail store. I don't feel kixify is anymore or any less reliable than say ebay. Kixify operates using paypal so at least you are covered in that regard. I treat kixify the same as anywhere else and contact sellers before purchases and request more detailed photos and whatnot as you were suggesting. It is all that you can really do.

I was weary about kixify before but I began to use them recently because honestly for the shoes I was looking for I was finding way better prices and even had some sellers drop prices for me. Im 3 for 3 so far on getting what I paid for using them so hopefully I continue to have good luck.

Tell me why there is a used dirty pair of black/white qasa high on eBay over 400 :lol:

@011781  @Snayberry  so i just got a notice from prodirect tennis from whom i preordered the Y-3 adizero the following:

"I am sorry for any disappointment created due to one of your ordered items being dropped by the manufacturer. Unfortunately, the item 'Adidas Cc Adizero Y - 3 ' is currently out of stock. We have contacted the manufacturer for an availability date to receive additional stock, regretfully the manufacturer has notified us that we will not be obtaining a delivery for this item. Due to this news, I have cancelled the back ordered item from your order.

As a gesture of good will, we can offer you free delivery for an alternative item of your choice and 10% off." 

So weird that they were released in suuch limited quantities.  good service from those guys though, but i'm not sure i'll even take them up on their offer...  more funds for the next release!
found the "Feather III Clay" version at another European retailer (which is the european version of an american site) for $140 shipped.... 

there appears to actually be THREE versions of the shoe..... 2 for men and 1 for women -- the american website has the women's version and the All-Court Men's

FEATHER III CLAY:

FEATHER III ALL COURT: 

TEMPAIA III (Women's) 

sick.gif

If I wear a sz 9.5 in Flyknits and J's, should I go with a sz 9 or 8.5 Qasa?

I wear 9.5/10 with Nike and had to size down to an 8.5 with the qasa highs. I originally bought a 9 but still felt like there was some wiggle room, too much for my liking so I sized down to an 8.5

There are many post on this and they differ by person but the consensus seems to be at the minimum a half size down but depending on how wide or narrow your feet are then possibly a full size down. I am a 10 in am1's and nb's, 10.5 in gl iii's. For instance, in my case I have very wide feet due to my "outer little toe mound" (damn my fathers genetics!, my brother got the narrow feet :/ ). In the qasa low II's I went down half a size , the toebox tells me I could easily go down a full size but I know if I did the outer side of my foot would hang out over.

Someone posted a picture of comparing a bunch of different brands and qasa's as a visual aid as well a few months back.

half size down in Qasa ain't getting it done IMO.... 

I have a wide foot and go a full size down... I ordered my normal size once and it felt ridiculous 

shoes are very roomy and have a lot of "give" .... 

half size down in Qasa ain't getting it done IMO.... 

I have a wide foot and go a full size down... I ordered my normal size once and it felt ridiculous 

shoes are very roomy and have a lot of "give" .... 

I would agree with you but like I said it's going to differ from person to person. I was just going off what seems to have been consensus from past post. I totally could go a whole size down if it wasnt for my "outer little toe mound". It is so bad that depending on the shoe and size it will warp my shoes shape so that it gives the illusion that the top half of my shoes are curving in. So I tend to forgive space in my toebox area to minimize this effect. Slim runners forget it :/

I don't have a wide foot, soooo I guess 8.5? I just keep passing on eBay auctions cuz the size, but I guess now I can be confident on that 8.5? Do these stretch like Roshes?

I never owned a pit of the roshes so I don't know. I know my prime knit lows stretched a little bit but nothing major, my other lows with the orange toebox I didn't notice any stretching.

Go to a shoe store at the mall. Try on a pair of Tubular's. Every mall should have a pair. Get your Qasa in the same size as the Tubular.

I have the high's and my 2 friends have the low's. We all own Tubular's too.

No more guessing.

Go to a shoe store at the mall. Try on a pair of Tubular's. Every mall should have a pair. Get your Qasa in the same size as the Tubular.

No more guessing.

I agree if you are comparing against Qasa highs but the lows are a different story. For me I wear 11.5-12 in most sneakers, 11 in tubulars and qasa high. In qasa lows size 11 is good but there's some movement and heel slippage with each step. This is due to the lack of upper bridge and shoe laces, more upper bridge since I can wear tubulars unlaced.

No more guessing.

I have yet to cop any tubulars...how are they? good quality? i admit I do like some of the cw's, I am just worried after having the qasa's they would feel like a cheap substitute concerning actual on foot feel.

Back
Top Bottom