Y-3 Qasa

Do the qasa highs come in US6.5 or 6? 

Does anyone know exactly when the primeknit highs will be released? Or maybe just the exact month?

Last edited:
anyone who has a spair pair of the rope laces that came with the first released qasa hi or some qasa racer laces that fit a size 9 please PM me.

^^^Had a pair sz 7 sitting in m y cart until I could get back to it, gone now. Oh well, I really want a 6.5, not 7 anyway.

Hoping some euro places get smaller sizes than 7.

Search continues

Last edited:

Do they sell out quickly?
only the qasa y-3s.

everything else sits because kanye isnt really seen wearing other y-3 sneakers.

here is a picture i took of my pair, the reflection from my black glass sets it off LOL.
glasses.gif

Last edited:

Does anyone know exactly when the primeknit highs will be released? Or maybe just the exact month?
march 31 if im not mistaken...you got some time..hopefully they dont get delayed like the triple blacks
glasses.gif

florals and prime knit high's are up on probusnyc.com. theres a 10% coupon also on the homepage

They have the Boost Y-3s. But the sizing is throwing me off. They're site says TTS and they don't have my natural 11.5 (but Adidas have weird fit). I wear a 11.5 in Flux and 11.0 in Tubular (11.5 in most everything else).

only the qasa y-3s.
everything else sits because kanye isnt really seen wearing other y-3 sneakers.

Kanye wore these? Didnt know he had anything to do with these. :nerd:

march 31 if im not mistaken...you got some time..hopefully they dont get delayed like the triple blacks8)

Cool thanks for the info! Repped! ...not sure I can wait that long though. I might just try a 7.5 in the blk/wht :\

I need me a pair now so we can do a family pic!:lol: Got his! My turn now!

View media item 1367543
I doubt I'll find this kinda deal on my pair though...

View media item 1367549

:pimp:

2 Spot have them online today ProbusNYC  ( 10 % off with free shipping no Tax = 360 ) and Concpt which the person above mentioned.

As for sizes I dont think they come that small but I seen some small sizes that go as low as sz 5 on the adidas y3 site that are no qasa. You are going to have to wait for the site to release them or give Y3 store at various locations

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw both sites before they were posted here, but neither had the really small sizes. I should wait for y3 site to drop them but im gettn antsy! :lol:

would appreciate some help on finding the black white qasa highs under retail. probus is sold out.

also what's a good price to pay for the originals with the pink?

Want the new primeknit lows but have no idea what size to get. I am a size 10 in Nike shoes and a 9.5 in Adidas PureBoost. Should I go with a 9 or 10

also in regards to the black whites. how come I see pics of pairs with a black name plate and a white name plate. the white one i like better but I believe those are the older version?

Wow. Those look real clean. I normally wear crew cut socks but with these I'd eaither go no sock or no shows.

Back
Top Bottom