Y-3 Qasa

How do the Retro Boost compare in size to the Boost QR? I noticed that the QR knit runs half a size big - is that true for the retro boost or have other noticed that the retros run true to size? Thanks in advance.

Also, anyone know where I can pick up some retros in size 9/9.5?

How do the Retro Boost compare in size to the Boost QR? I noticed that the QR knit runs half a size big - is that true for the retro boost or have other noticed that the retros run true to size? Thanks in advance.

Also, anyone know where I can pick up some retros in size 9/9.5?
Retro's also run half size big for me, so i go half size down on Retros / Desert Boost (which has the same sole unit)...  I don't have QRs so i can't tell you how they compare...

Relative to where you can pick up, there are more than a few kinds of retros now (black/black, black/white, black/creme, florals, blues) so availability depends on which ones you're looking for 
happy.gif

Hey guys just a fyi saks.com has some blue retro boost online and the houston saks fifth avenue has qasa low 2 "primeknit" in a 12. With 25% off. Hmu i work at saks

One more question (I'm really sorry, I know this has been asked but I couldn't find answers for this specific model): 

How do these fit compared to the Qasa Highs? I'm a 10.5 in the Qasa High and they fit perfectly. Should I stay the same for these?

Damn, I love mine. Although driving in them is somewhat awkward, as the deep groove in the outsole makes contact to the pedals a bit sketchy.

I wasn't having any issue with comfort, they're just the 2nd pair I've had in trying to get the right size and fit. I still need to go down half a sz for the perfect but I'm not pressed for em and could use the extra cash.

just got my black/cream retro boosts from espionage 
smokin.gif

they still have close to a full size run if anyones interested. id recommend doing business with them, they don't list the full value of the shoe so you won't get hit with customs or anything like that. they listed my retros as 80. 

One more question (I'm really sorry, I know this has been asked but I couldn't find answers for this specific model): 

How do these fit compared to the Qasa Highs? I'm a 10.5 in the Qasa High and they fit perfectly. Should I stay the same for these?
Just an update--just tried these on and wow, they are HUGE. I have no idea how people can only size down a half size from their Qasa Highs. I'm a true 11, 10.5 in the Qasa High, and when I tried on the size 10 Qasa low my heel slippage was out of control. 

Does no one else have heel slippage in these?

yeah i have heel slippage in my prime knit lows, i think its just cause the heel of shoe is kind've wide because my front and middle of the shoe grasp my foot pretty well. its only the heel that feels too big.. this is also with one full size down by the way. 

Last edited:
Just an update--just tried these on and wow, they are HUGE. I have no idea how people can only size down a half size from their Qasa Highs. I'm a true 11, 10.5 in the Qasa High, and when I tried on the size 10 Qasa low my heel slippage was out of control. 

Does no one else have heel slippage in these?

Nah, I'm a 12 and got these in a 11 and they work fine for me.

just got my black/cream retro boosts from espionage :smokin

they still have close to a full size run if anyones interested. id recommend doing business with them, they don't list the full value of the shoe so you won't get hit with customs or anything like that. they listed my retros as 80. 

Man I'm so tempted but 550 shipped to the u.s [emoji]128562[/emoji]

Anybody ever wear the Kohna's? Any thoughts on them?
Yeah i have. I suggest you stay away from them as it is the weirdest feeling shoe that i have ever worn. It's light, flexible and it looks great, but it feels cheap. It feel like my foot is balancing on three pegs. Every step feels like I am going to tear the neoprene apart that is connect to the sole. If you don't mind that i suggest buying them at 50% off retail. Featurelv had them for 50% at one point.

Last edited:
LPU! Shoutout to @mandresB  for letting it go for a very reasonable price.

Midsoles were pretty stained but i just went over it with some Angelus + GAC and they look almost brand new! Just wearing it around the house the paint seems to be holding up.. Also, anyone know how to get rid of creases on the neoprene upper?

Last edited:
Quick question do all Qasa High's (Red/Black Colorway) come with 1 or 2 dust bags?  Recently got a 7.5 with 1 dust bag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom