XX3 "Chicago" limited to 2,298 pairs?

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Don't Build Unnecessary Hype !

There will be MORE than enough to go around.

P.S. Re: Size Runs, I myself wear a size 13 and already have my pairs,so don't worry.

Of course size 14/15 will be more limited,just due to the simple fact that,it is outside of the "natural men's shoe size range".

All the colors are beautiful,but in my honest opinion. The Carolina Blue is the last.

Just wanted to repeat this with a big FU to everyone on here claiming these are all limited so they can sell these for more of a profit.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

P.S. Re: Size Runs, I myself wear a size 13 and already have my pairs,so don't worry.

Of course size 14/15 will be more limited,just due to the simple fact that,it is outside of the "natural men's shoe size range".

All the colors are beautiful,but in my honest opinion. The Carolina Blue is the last.

Just wanted to repeat this with a big FU to everyone on here claiming these are all limited so they can sell these for more of a profit.
Just wanted to tell you that it wasnt the people from here who claimed it.so before u start acting like a fool read the first page..if you canread, which i'm pretty sure you can. you would see that it was sole-locker.com who claimed it..get your facts straight..so that being said, i just wantedto repeat this with big FU to you
wink.gif

the man has said it there is noting more to say

Originally Posted by ayyovince

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Just wanted to tell you that it wasnt the people from here who claimed it.so before u start acting like a fool read the first page..if you can read, which i'm pretty sure you can. you would see that it was sole-locker.com who claimed it..get your facts straight..so that being said, i just wanted to repeat this with big FU to you
wink.gif

There is at least one poster on this thread asking if people "need help" getting these early. He's posted basically the same info on the otherthreads for the other colorways. He's selling two of the colorways for $250 a pair. He's saying they're going to be very limited.

So yes, there are people "from here", people who post on here, however you want to put it, who are saying they are limited. I realize the originalinfo was not from NT, but several posters here were backing it.

Thanks for the tip though.
eyes.gif

I plan on ettin g them, but didn't want to buy all 3 at one time. Do anyone think one o 2 will be around??? The motorsports is clearly the favorite & Ithink they are my favs also.

im of the mind that the allocation of these will actually be greater than that of the CDP XI and XII. SKG23 said it here first.

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

im of the mind that the allocation of these will actually be greater than that of the CDP XI and XII. SKG23 said it here first.

Oh yeah could be except one thing CDP's will go from 7-15. They will have multiple pair per size but the XX3 QS's will not. Eastbay will take care ify'all but if y'all sleep at Niketowns or online they will be gone baby gone.

we will be receiving 24 pairs of each color and only 2 stores in my district will receive these shoes. the same 2 stores that received the all star 23s and thesame amount in each color.

i just cant wait till release day, already got my motorsports, just hope there is enough to go round coz i aint leaving with out the other two under my wings

never know with jordan brand....with three releases the same day i thought there may be some either limited releases or regional releases

i love the xx3 but besides the toes there very pointy looking and feeling ,the no glue and stichd is great news!! all the colorway are sweet looking on themxx3

Back
Top Bottom