Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Well after looking around on many sites I found my size (9.5) on Sneaker Post. They also still have many sizes available, going for $150 but shipping is free in the US. Anyone ever order from them?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dmxgod

For some reason, our Warehouse did not think this release was double box worthy, so they did not double box these shoes.  Unfortunately, I was not made aware of this until the middle of last week.  Did your box still arrive in good condition?

EastbayRep - Ray
Yeah it was fine for the most part..just slight crushed end on one of the corners..nothing major..
happy.gif

Usually when I have received shoes in plastic bags..the UPS guy is very careful..shocking I know..
I am happy to hear your box was fine for the most part.  Not everyone is so lucky.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Not double box worthy?
laugh.gif
  Come on now that is just down right stupid.  Nothing towards you at all though Eastbay Ray as we all know you aren't packaging.  I personally don't care if it is double boxed or not but plenty others do so I just feel there should be a little check box or something stating whether you want the shoes to be double boxed or not and if it is checked then those shoes, undoubtedly should always be double boxed.  I dont know.  But anyways my shoes did however come double boxed and I do love them
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by maluah

sick.gif
sick.gif
at "not worthy". I ordered this along with some socks. Go figure.....they ship the socks in a box, where the shoes got shipped in a plastic bag. !#!!!! As expected, the box has few damages. You guys truly sucks at shipping the shoes out. Other retailers, even like Shoezoo, sneakers4u, or choicekicknorthwest, they all ship the shoes out doubled-box. You can tell your upper management stop being cheap and start shipping ANY shoes doubled-box.

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif
Thanks for your feedback on this.  I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal.  Please send me a private message with some pictures of your box maluah, so I can forward them on as well.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

sounds to me like "eastbay rep" is passing the buck with that answer 
makes me worry about buying from eastbay 

i once got a pair of jordan 60 plus from eastbay in there plastic bag and the shoe box was hella damaged 

what difference is it what type of shoe it is where paying customers

even hole in the wall websites and nickel and dime reseller like myself ship in a cardboard box

thats a cop out bro 

i had to tape up the box 

its a little hard to read but here is the eastbay sticker 

396341572.jpg

damaged box i taped up 

396341573.jpg
You make it sound like I run the company, I am just a Customer Service Representative that can assist with orders and product information.  As for your comments and pictures, I have forwarded them on.

I am sorry to see the condition of your box.  If you want me to assist you with this issue, send me a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i remember eastbayrep saying that all retro jordans come double boxed
That was because we were double boxing all the Jordan Retro shoes, but it was not the case for this release.

EastbayRep - Ray
thats not what i am saying at all
but your here not because you have a liking for sneakers 

your here to promote eastbay and i am glad your here 

but dont make it seem like your forward any pics and still nothing gets done and doing us any favors when too many people complain about the same thing

you part of footlocker not some no name web site that buys a full size run of shoes from a local store 

come one how foolish do you think some of us are 

ALL SHOES SHOULD BE DOUBLE BOXED REGARDLESS OF WHAT BRAND THEY ARE FROM $310.00 JORDAN PACKS TO $19.99 YUMS 

For some reason, our Warehouse did not think this release was double box worthy, so they did not double box these shoes.  Unfortunately, I was not made aware of this until the middle of last week.  Did your box still arrive in good condition?

EastbayRep - Ray
Yeah it was fine for the most part..just slight crushed end on one of the corners..nothing major..
happy.gif

Usually when I have received shoes in plastic bags..the UPS guy is very careful..shocking I know..
I am happy to hear your box was fine for the most part.  Not everyone is so lucky.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Not double box worthy?
laugh.gif
  Come on now that is just down right stupid.  Nothing towards you at all though Eastbay Ray as we all know you aren't packaging.  I personally don't care if it is double boxed or not but plenty others do so I just feel there should be a little check box or something stating whether you want the shoes to be double boxed or not and if it is checked then those shoes, undoubtedly should always be double boxed.  I dont know.  But anyways my shoes did however come double boxed and I do love them
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
at "not worthy". I ordered this along with some socks. Go figure.....they ship the socks in a box, where the shoes got shipped in a plastic bag. !#!!!! As expected, the box has few damages. You guys truly sucks at shipping the shoes out. Other retailers, even like Shoezoo, sneakers4u, or choicekicknorthwest, they all ship the shoes out doubled-box. You can tell your upper management stop being cheap and start shipping ANY shoes doubled-box.

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif
Thanks for your feedback on this.  I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal.  Please send me a private message with some pictures of your box maluah, so I can forward them on as well.

i once got a pair of jordan 60 plus from eastbay in there plastic bag and the shoe box was hella damaged 

even hole in the wall websites and nickel and dime reseller like myself ship in a cardboard box

thats a cop out bro 

i had to tape up the box 

396341572.jpg

damaged box i taped up 

396341573.jpg
You make it sound like I run the company, I am just a Customer Service Representative that can assist with orders and product information.  As for your comments and pictures, I have forwarded them on.

I am sorry to see the condition of your box.  If you want me to assist you with this issue, send me a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i remember eastbayrep saying that all retro jordans come double boxed
That was because we were double boxing all the Jordan Retro shoes, but it was not the case for this release.

EastbayRep - Ray

but dont make it seem like your forward any pics and still nothing gets done and doing us any favors when too many people complain about the same thing

you part of footlocker not some no name web site that buys a full size run of shoes from a local store 

ALL SHOES SHOULD BE DOUBLE BOXED REGARDLESS OF WHAT BRAND THEY ARE FROM $310.00 JORDAN PACKS TO $19.99 YUMS 

thats a cop out bro 

i had to tape up the box 

396341572.jpg

damaged box i taped up 

396341573.jpg

EastbayRep - Ray

From my position, all I can do is forward comments and pictures on.  It may not seem like I am forwarding them on since nothing has changed yet, but I am.  You may want to try calling our Call Center to talk with our Call Center Supervisors about us shipping in bags, as it may work better when there are more employees than just me bringing this issue up to upper management.

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

indifferent.gif
I am sorry to see the condition of your box. 
frown.gif
  Send us a private message with your customer/order number so I can assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

thats a cop out bro 

i had to tape up the box 

396341572.jpg

damaged box i taped up 

396341573.jpg

EastbayRep - Ray

From my position, all I can do is forward comments and pictures on.  It may not seem like I am forwarding them on since nothing has changed yet, but I am.  You may want to try calling our Call Center to talk with our Call Center Supervisors about us shipping in bags, as it may work better when there are more employees than just me bringing this issue up to upper management.

indifferent.gif
I am sorry to see the condition of your box. 
frown.gif
  Send us a private message with your customer/order number so I can assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ya'll need to leave EastBay Rep alone... 
laugh.gif

Dude is the voice of NT when it comes to Eastbay deals.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Agreed. I wish eastbay ray was around yearssss ago.  You ungrateful morons want to blame eastbay ray, like he was the one boxing your shoes!!! He is doing a crapload of legwork on NT, so go screw yourselves.  YOU GO EASTBAY RAY...Ignore these clowns, and keep up all the GREAT work. 
glasses.gif

Those boxes that were damaged are unacceptable but don't spew hate on a guy who is just trying to help us all out.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Agreed. I wish eastbay ray was around yearssss ago.  You ungrateful morons want to blame eastbay ray, like he was the one boxing your shoes!!! He is doing a crapload of legwork on NT, so go screw yourselves.  YOU GO EASTBAY RAY...Ignore these clowns, and keep up all the GREAT work. 
glasses.gif

Those boxes that were damaged are unacceptable but don't spew hate on a guy who is just trying to help us all out.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i have to agree Ray has no control on what EASTBAY/FOOTLOCKER whats to do 
at least his here to help anyway he can and his is a voice on niketalk 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i have to agree Ray has no control on what EASTBAY/FOOTLOCKER whats to do 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i have to agree Ray has no control on what EASTBAY/FOOTLOCKER wants to do 

sorry for coming off like a jerk Ray

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i have to agree Ray has no control on what EASTBAY/FOOTLOCKER wants to do 

sorry for coming off like a jerk Ray

Originally Posted by ejpeg

indifferent.gif
My Air Escape box looked about the same in November. Shame on you Eastbay. $100 shoes shipped in a bag…

that's why i never order from eastbay
indifferent.gif
 ndc is still the best or footlocker site to store is the way to go
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ejpeg

indifferent.gif
My Air Escape box looked about the same in November. Shame on you Eastbay. $100 shoes shipped in a bag…

that's why i never order from eastbay
indifferent.gif
 ndc is still the best or footlocker site to store is the way to go
tired.gif

Well Eastbay Rep was wrong how they always double box Jordans lol..

Mine came in a plastic bag..i deserve a refund on shipping
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif

I just don't understand. NT is just full of arrogant females (Divas). Who cares if they didn't come double box seriously fellas!! At the end of the day you saved off of tax and free shipping why complain!!? Some ppl just need to grow up. Its crazy to me how grown men come on a forum to complain about a shoe box!! Use half the money that you saved, to buy a plastic container which is alot more suitable for your kicks its only $4 dollars at target. Didn't you save $13-15 b/c of the tax. You get what you pay for its that simple. Go eat a snickers!!! Why hassle Eastbayrep about it everytime? He already has let management know what more can he do seriously! He always gets back to us with valuable info that we don't need to get. Some ppl just aren't grateful for the things they  get. I've already realized that the majority of ppl on here ain't nothing but rocafella hand signs, but upside down figure it out!!  

Well Eastbay Rep was wrong how they always double box Jordans lol..

Mine came in a plastic bag..i deserve a refund on shipping
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif

I just don't understand. NT is just full of arrogant females (Divas). Who cares if they didn't come double box seriously fellas!! At the end of the day you saved off of tax and free shipping why complain!!? Some ppl just need to grow up. Its crazy to me how grown men come on a forum to complain about a shoe box!! Use half the money that you saved, to buy a plastic container which is alot more suitable for your kicks its only $4 dollars at target. Didn't you save $13-15 b/c of the tax. You get what you pay for its that simple. Go eat a snickers!!! Why hassle Eastbayrep about it everytime? He already has let management know what more can he do seriously! He always gets back to us with valuable info that we don't need to get. Some ppl just aren't grateful for the things they  get. I've already realized that the majority of ppl on here ain't nothing but rocafella hand signs, but upside down figure it out!!  

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I"m glad somebody said this because I was about to..Dude is a lot of help with the info..He doesn't control the shipping process..I'm pissed mine didn't come in a box too, but I ain't blaming HIM..somebody made a decision and that's that..the wrong decision because we pay alot of money for our shoes and want the box in nice condition..I understand completely, but no sense gettin mad at him in my opinion..

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I"m glad somebody said this because I was about to..Dude is a lot of help with the info..He doesn't control the shipping process..I'm pissed mine didn't come in a box too, but I ain't blaming HIM..somebody made a decision and that's that..the wrong decision because we pay alot of money for our shoes and want the box in nice condition..I understand completely, but no sense gettin mad at him in my opinion..

Back
Top Bottom