Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Went through with the trade ins and got the Fallout 76 bundle One X for $76 haha.

Whats the best looking One X game? Only game ive tried so far is KH3 but i didnt notice that much of a difference from the OG Xbox.
The last 2 assassins creeds are pretty nice.
Red dead redemption 2

Went through with the trade ins and got the Fallout 76 bundle One X for $76 haha.

Whats the best looking One X game? Only game ive tried so far is KH3 but i didnt notice that much of a difference from the OG Xbox.

Red Dead Redemption 2
Forza Horizon/Motorsport 7
Halo
Gears of War 4
Tomb Raiders

Assassin's Creed Origins/Odyssey

Conveniently the bolded are available on GamePass

Anyone need a 14 day gamepass trial/ gold trial I got both just sittin...

Anyone play pubg ? Got the controller for Christmas I’m not gonna use the skin. Haven’t even used the controller that much. Can’t really feel the trigger grips like I thought

Samsung UE510 LED Display Monitor, Black, 28" 4K (Certified Refurbished) Amazon product ASIN B0765BD4PF
One that I have

LG 27UK650-W 27" 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR10 and AMD FreeSync Technology (2018) Amazon product ASIN B078GRM2MV
LG

I have played both my PS4 PRo and One X on a gaming monitor as well as 4K tv and i promise you the crisp/tightness of the 4K is a lot better on monitors.

And the refresh rate is much better too. I mean it makes sense since these monitors are built for 4K gaming specifically and TVs are built for 4K media that just happen to have a gaming mode option.

Go w/ the LG 27UK650 (had mine for a year now copped from B&H tax free)

60Hz,HDR10,FreeSync highly recommended

Beat crackdown 3 today, overall good fun game. The driving is horrible to me but I had fun jumping thru the city, Recommended if you game pass and easy achievements too if your into that.

I'm not good at this game, but there's a lot of bad people. There's no reason I should've squad wiped in the end game.

869CF483-6077-43EB-A5C0-183C724F66CC.jpeg
https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/xbl/Tollis

Got matched up on this dudes team searching solo and man was this dude a goat. His movement with wraith was immaculate

He tends to stream on twitch as well at times. He filthy with wingman

I thought i was doing good with 6 at the when i died lol but this dude had 22 when i spectated lol

Hes streaming atm actually

im curious to see if they'll bring in solos for apex. also the battle pass is out for apex today i believe

Forreal? I haven't seen anything

ngyuoohzmyj21.jpg

Last edited:
Nah Sony being babies about it

Hopefully they'll give in just like with Fortnite.

How do you guys feel about being able to outheal the storm? I saw on Reddit people were complaining about it but I think it's fine. I just won one with my boy after spending like 3 minutes in the storm :lol:

I'm juggling so many games right now :lol:

Red Dead Redemption 2
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Celeste
Halo 5
Forza Horizon 4
NBA 2K19

And on PS4 I'm playing
God of War
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 2

I'm juggling so many games right now :lol:

Red Dead Redemption 2
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Celeste
Halo 5
Forza Horizon 4
NBA 2K19

And on PS4 I'm playing
God of War
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 2

Let’s run Halo sometime.

Do you like Horizon better than 7? I think there is a place for both but I prefer 7

With Apex and gamepass, I don’t think I’m gonna but another game for a while. I was thinking about Division, but I still have to play shadow of the tomb raider and who knows what comes in March

Back
Top Bottom