Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What's this I'm reading about a F2P Titanfall Battle Royale game? :nerd:

Supposedly dropping as early as Monday :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Just saw it on reddit. I hope it is true.

I’m seeing enough verified people mentioning it. It seems to be a 60 player F2P Battle royale. Max teams of 3. It’s called apex legends(not Titanfall because there’s no titans). It has customizable hero classes as well

Played it yesterday, think I finished the demo missions. It kept freezing on the triplets so I had to skip that cutscene. I like what i played, graphics look great, flying is fun and useful. There’s hella bugs rn tho and framedrops during battle. But I do like I see and played, hope they can fix the issues

A bunch of my friends were talking about getting Anthem and idk if I will. I'm definitely interested, but paying retail hurts my soul.

Might have to convince them all to just play Apex Legends instead :lol:

I played anthem yesterday. The overall surrounding aspects of the game are kinda puzzling. Fort tarsis is boring and selecting missions is kind of a hassle.

And boy the frame rate dips and performance was not very good on the base cbox. I’ll take advantage of the $1 EA access for a month and play the 10 hour trial but I wasn’t super impressed by it. And this is coming from somebody who enjoyed mass effect andromeda’s gameplay

Ok... so I’ve put some time into KH3, a lot of fun.

But...

These cut scenes (and intro) are something else. I’m all for the story but they did a bad job putting it together.

Also there is NO reason a 15 year in the making game should have choppy cut scenes.

But...

These cut scenes (and intro) are something else. I’m all for the story but they did a bad job putting it together.

Also there is NO reason a 15 year in the making game should have choppy cut scenes.

Cutscenes are really bad. But in hindsight maybe they were always bad and we were just too young to realize it.

But...

Cutscenes are really bad. But in hindsight maybe they were always bad and we were just too young to realize it.

They kept it true to the originals. Cut scenes were always like that

Bad in terms of?

I don't think they're masterpieces by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't think they're terrible.

Mickey's voice still sounds really off to me though

Bad in terms of?

I don't think they're masterpieces by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't think they're terrible.

Mickey's voice still sounds really off to me though

Maybe using the word bad was out of place. I actually like most of the cutscenes that involve Disney characters but any cutscene with KH characters has been very stiff and out of place.

I think the graphics upgrade just put more focus on them. I wasn't impressed with any of the trailers they released before the game dropped for this reason. The gameplay is A1 though.

King Mickey's voice is terrible. Whatever voice actor they got should have been rethought.

Cut scenes are bad in terms of it's choppy, there's no fluidity to them. Donald will say something and it's like the new where they are talking to Herald in who's in the field and doesn't hear them due to the bad weather.

The actual cut scenes as far as content are fine.

Microsoft really pisses me off. It says I have 2 days of Game Pass left... I try to play FH4 and it says I need to renew, then it takes me to the screen to renew my Xbox Live. Also last month it auto charged me for Live, I called to have them cancel and refund, and they said I had to submit an e-mail... did that and then they said they didn't see a charge and closed the case. Meh

Back
Top Bottom