• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Forgot about that one.

Couldnt you Skype call and have a game up at the same time? Can you still do that?

I was looking for a kinect adapter for my 1X because I loved using the connect to control and turn on/off the Xbox, but man fools want a grip for them :smh:

FOH I'll use the damn controller regular and let the kinect collect dust before I took for what was once a free item from Microsoft.

Yeah I sold mine along with my Kinect back when the S first came out, I was glad to be rid of it plus I didn't have space for another power cable.

I was looking for a kinect adapter for my 1X because I loved using the connect to control and turn on/off the Xbox, but man fools want a grip for them :smh:

FOH I'll use the damn controller regular and let the kinect collect dust before I took for what was once a free item from Microsoft.
Yeah I loved doing that too. Just walking in and saying Xbox on. My Kinect broke tho and I never got a new one

The Resident Evil 2 remake :pimp:
Definitely as good as I hoped it would be.

Never remastered. There was a dual shoxk edition rerelease for the PS, N64 port, Dreamcast port, and Gamecube port... maybe a PC release but I'm not sure.

I hope they eventually remaster Code Veronica.

Anyone else excited about Kingdom Hearts 3 next week?

My backlog is real... haven’t finished RDR2 yet with Battlefield out.

Such a backlog for me right now but I still wanna hop on RE2 and I’m gonna check out KH3. Need more time for gaming.

Beats RE2 in six hours as Leon. Great game but can’t play it again. I’ll finish Claire’s part after a couple months.

Can’t wait for kingdom hearts 3

It's time.

20190129_000759.jpg

Back
Top Bottom