• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180412-140321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just got an xbox one s minecraft edition pretty good deal .. but I was wondering if anyone can help me connect these bowers and wilkins px ? I'm quite the noob at gaming but the headset is amazing I can pair it with the tv blue tooth but no gamechat ..I guess my question is what cord can I use to make it work with sound and mic ?

Screenshot_20180412-140321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just got an xbox one s minecraft edition pretty good deal .. but I was wondering if anyone can help me connect these bowers and wilkins px ? I'm quite the noob at gaming but the headset is amazing I can pair it with the tv blue tooth but no gamechat ..I guess my question is what cord can I use to make it work with sound and mic ?

There's no built in mic? I have the Bower & Wilkins P5s and they came with a 3.5mm cable and I believe they have a built in mic. I haven't used them for Xbox yet but I believe they work.

It has a built in Mic however it is a wireless headset and the cord it came with didn't have a mic just a standard in and out cord

It has a built in Mic however it is a wireless headset and the cord it came with didn't have a mic just a standard in and out cord

As far as I know, it's not gonna work. Your headset is connecting to the TV, not the console.

I don't think consoles support bluetooth.

As far as I know, it's not gonna work. Your headset is connecting to the TV, not the console.

I don't think consoles support bluetooth.
It's not connecting to the tv bluetooth bec. I didn't say yes to that option when the pop up happened.. when I do plug in the cord it came with the microphone logo is on however I cannot hear myself talk

It's not connecting to the tv bluetooth bec. I didn't say yes to that option when the pop up happened.. when I do plug in the cord it came with the microphone logo is on however I cannot hear myself talk

Regardless, you can't connect to your console via bluetooth.

My mistake. Just tried using my B&W with my Xbox controller and it doesn't work. Plugging in the cable turns off the dual-mics apparently. I looked into it and they sell a mic cable for the P5 S2/wireless, not sure about the PX wireless

Rule number one on “gaming” headsets...

Dont buy them

Buy a good stereo headset and add a mic. Cheaper and way better if done correctly

Or exponentially more expensive and exponentially better sounding

Depends how far you wanna take it

I use Sennheiser HD650s and a vmoda mic or hyper X clouds and a condenser mic

Can vouch for HyperX.

Been using a Cloud ($50) for the past year for console + PC and it's perfect.

Last edited:
My mistake. Just tried using my B&W with my Xbox controller and it doesn't work. Plugging in the cable turns off the dual-mics apparently. I looked into it and they sell a mic cable for the P5 S2/wireless, not sure about the PX wireless
No worries. I dont think its compatsbile but sounds sweet during solo battles

Any opinions on this monitor for use with XB1? I know nothing about pros/cons differences between specs. I've played on a 26in 720p/1080i Sony LCD TV for close to 10 years now :lol:.

https://computers.woot.com/offers/samsung-28-4k-ultra-hd-led-backlit-monitor-11?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=Gizmodo+Media+Group,+LLC&utm_campaign=CJ

Link to the Samsung page:
https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/monitors/uhd-and-wqhd/28--ue510-uhd-monitor-lu28e510ds-za/

Worst thing is that it's a TN panel.

But 4k for $220 I think it's a good deal.

Worst thing is that it's a TN panel.

But 4k for $220 I think it's a good deal.
Thanks. I did some reading earlier and can't find a concrete opinion on TN vs IPS. Some places say TN is better for gaming due to faster image processing, and others just disregard a monitor as soon as they see that it's TN.

Back
Top Bottom