• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Oh, man. Sounds like a fun game.

Should I wait for the 2nd game to come out?

Miramar and the newly announced 3rd map on the PC build has me excited on seeing how much differently I'll play the game.

wait ya'll dont have miramar?

Only $29.99? I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I sense there won't be a lot of content and perhaps a 2 hour storyline game excluding the DLCs. Hope not.

i wouldn't be too concerned. i expect i'll put it in a lot more hours into this than destiny 2

tenor.gif

I got it running :pimp: check your end we might need to set up GS again

We'r good bruv.

Hopping on Fortnite now.

Anyone playing sea of thieves ? The beta is for everyone this weekend

I don’t know what the hell im doing but the game looks amazing and I’m not 4k lol I get a little rubber band more of a stutter for half a second but the movements and everything is smooth.

Dudes really talking like pirates while playing tho lol

Anyone playing sea of thieves ? The beta is for everyone this weekend

I don’t know what the hell im doing but the game looks amazing and I’m not 4k lol I get a little rubber band more of a stutter for half a second but the movements and everything is smooth.

Dudes really talking like pirates while playing tho lol

Sea of Thieves isn't for me. You have to play with actual teammates to communicate with. Difficult to play with randoms. They need to put clear objectives highlights for you to go to. The concept is well, but not really feeling the not fully responsive aim movement system.

Fortnite Xbox going to be cross play with PC, not sure what to think about this, obviously it's easier to play Fortnite on PC since you simply press buttons to toggle. So there can be some advantages for PC players than Console.

I really hope they give us an option to not cross play with PC... console players are going to stand zero chance.

Playing State of Decay and can't find any weapons or guns to save my life. No clue on where to get them either.

Back
Top Bottom