Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Played this morning and got two kills before getting killed by a dude with a SCAR. I dropped in a busy area too, so I'll try that method again.

Played this morning and got two kills before getting killed by a dude with a SCAR. I dropped in a busy area too, so I'll try that method again.
The SCAR is too juiced :lol:. Kinda have to get lucky to kill someone that's using one.

Dropping into a busy area is the best way to get your skills up though. That's how I got better.

...bad teammates are the worst.

Me and one other guy dropped in the clock tower in Tilted and one enemy got in too. He got a hand Cannon and took my teammate out but I was able to knock him out after he downed my teammate. I was trying to pick up the hand cannon but my downed teammate kept crawling around and I'd start reviving him instead of picking up the gun. Then someone broke the floor and we both got murked by one guy...

Anybody know if the SCAR, M4, and M16 have a difference in power?

They all take 5.56 so I’m wondering if one gun is stronger than the other.

IMO, it goes M4 > SCAR > M16

Based on how the M4 is a monster with all attachments on.

I was told they do, but no way to tell as far as the XB1 version.

PC version shows stats with/without attachments.

I was watching a gamer's live stream last night and that was pretty informative. Only thing is, the PC version was running so much smoother than the xbox version.

I have always been a certified Assassin's Creed hater, but this Egyptian one is so official

Took a lot of cues from TW3

Anybody know if the SCAR, M4, and M16 have a difference in power?

They all take 5.56 so I’m wondering if one gun is stronger than the other.

IMO, it goes M4 > SCAR > M16

Based on how the M4 is a monster with all attachments on.
This my fav list. Benefit is M4 and Scar can be used long range and close. M16 up close can make u end up dead.

I have always been a certified Assassin's Creed hater, but this Egyptian one is so official

Took a lot of cues from TW3
I want it especially being its 4K, I have Shadow of War in the wrapper still tho. Im not touching that until I am done with MHW.

The M4 is the best gun in the game but the rate of fire is a little slower than the scar... once u learn to fire the M16 on burst you’ll love that gun.

was just about to say I like the scar cause of the rate of fire and it's quieter than the M4.

feel like the M16 is the most accurate at distance tho and it's pretty beast on burst mode close range.

Bday dinner
055E027E-DA43-4850-99D6-D966AFE88D8D.png

Attachments

• 31E56DBA-27D3-41CE-9367-3C7138276F7B.png
    31E56DBA-27D3-41CE-9367-3C7138276F7B.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Playing the HaloWC playlist in Halo 5 was surprised to see the Tactical Magnum in the game. Wonder what's the difference between that and the standard issue pistol.

Back
Top Bottom