• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
lpheat22 said:
I remember joining a clan for that and some dudes had us “practicing” routes and timing grenade throws. Just took it to a whole ‘nother level.

:lol: Dudes were serious about their strategies. I remember all those pre-nade spots. Also remember all these crappy kids hosting "try outs" for their team too :rofl:

IMG_1782.JPG

Putting that work in on nhl. 3v3s is where its at. Im a dangler and man i just have to much fun

15 Games 40 Goals 19 Asisst lol

left this Human defender hanging LOL that spin is vicious if you hit it right

Do y’all consider call outs “taking it to another level”?

Not like weak call outs, I’m talking real call outs that are universal and used.

Not like weak call outs, I’m talking real call outs that are universal and used.
Idk I don’t think call outs are bad. Some games encourage it by having names of spots in the HUD like in R6 Siege

Nah, it's lit. Helps you win games. Heard dudes say **** like "2 in the north east bunker!"

I'm sitting there like:

pp,550x550.jpg

Tried PUBG last night. Going to take some time getting used to lol.

Overwatch is pretty fun, though.

Loved playing PUBG when I first got it, but Fortnite has snatched my heart. Game is so much easier to play. Only thing I hate about the game is that I often run into little kids as teammates. (I only play squad on both games).

On another note, just snatched the new UFC game off Ebay for $40. Can't wait to hand out some Ls on that game. Also grabbed another copy of Rainbow Six Siege since I sold my old copy and started missing the level of competition the game brought.

Loved playing PUBG when I first got it, but Fortnite has snatched my heart. Game is so much easier to play. Only thing I hate about the game is that I often run into little kids as teammates. (I only play squad on both games).

I don't like how you can see someone's footsteps from the ceiling on Fortnite and wish the Wall and the Ramp were side by side instead of a floor being in the middle of them during building mode. But yea, totally feel you on running into kids. I was playing Duos, and had this little kid as a teammate. Asked if his Mom's single or if his Dad wasn't home often, then heard her voice say, "Mark, your Totinos Pizza Rolls are ready", and he left me to die between two enemies with miniguns. Worst part is he never got to answer my questions. :smh:

I don't like how you can see someone's footsteps from the ceiling on Fortnite and wish the Wall and the Ramp were side by side instead of a floor being in the middle of them during building mode. But yea, totally feel you on running into kids. I was playing Duos, and had this little kid as a teammate. Asked if his Mom's single or if his Dad wasn't home often, then heard her voice say, "Mark, your Totinos Pizza Rolls are ready", and he left me to die between two enemies with miniguns. Worst part is he never got to answer my questions. :smh:
There's a workaround to edit your ceiling piece to make it into a ramp. That way you can click LB once to get to it, rather than RB twice. All you have to do is take out your ceiling piece in the pregame lobby and edit the two blocks closest to you, then rotate. It'll stay that way during the match. Takes some getting used to, but it's pretty helpful.

Copped a 4K, I hate playing on shooters officially on a TV, Overwatch not as bad but PUBG I really can't take it. Looks better but my gameplay doesn't feel the same. I gotta start the 4K monitor search.

Amazon product ASIN B078GRM2MV
Peak brightness is 450 nits,though

Headset wise I use the same setup stick stick posted wayyy comfortable than turtle beach 420+. (@macbk)

hoping Bluehole fix the framerate issue(s) on the One X soon,the last update seems to be causing a huge drop in frames which usually leads to a headache for me

:lol: Dudes were serious about their strategies. I remember all those pre-nade spots. Also remember all these crappy kids hosting "try outs" for their team too :rofl:
Yup after doing that I knew that life wasn’t for me. I loved playing but that took the fun out of it.

I remember when MW2 came out i went to gamestop for the midnight release and they had a FFA tourney. Basic classes only so I used the jugg/P90 combo and was wrecking dudes. My Lil sis went with me and she said she was proud cause I was working people and they were getting pissed :lol: that night I saw a few asian dudes in line studying and they said if they knocked it out now they could play all night without their parents telling them anything :lol:

Naw I used them for known spots. I still used them now for the games I play. Communication is big for PUBG. Plus when you’re playing with your crew it’s bound to happen with making your own call outs.

I remember when one of my favorite twitch streamers use to make Mw2 videos. His teams stragety was to line up at the middle of the maps and trap the opponents in their spawn. I swear That was the goat FPS game. Only other FPS games i loved were Bad Company 2 and MAG.

If he's your friend, yeah, why not? Would always prefer to play with friends rather than alone when it comes down to it. If it's a game you wouldn't regularly purchase too and you end up liking it, even better.

For someone who has been playing the series since Day 1, it's more of the same, which isn't a bad thing as the MP has become a more polished experience with each following sequel(as far as the mainline, can't speak on Judgement). I'll say it's more for the hardcode Gears fans but accessible enough to where a newcomer can still enjoy it.

SP was actually good and somewhat a remix of the Gears 1 in some ways, but added new elements and presentation to set it apart. There wasn't enough in the storyline to where I feel someone who hasn't played a Gears game before wouldn't be able to pick up the story for Gears 5 and beyond.

Gears of War 4 should be dirt cheap anyway. I picked it up on sale from GameStop for about $5 around Christmas.

Any of you guys ever play cod competitively? (Gamebattles)

I GB’d on COD4 and actually won the chip on the UK ladder before they combined them. But then I moved to Rainbow and GOW and won around 7 championships. Some may consider me a legend, some a myth. Been retired for about 7 years though.

GB -A-K-
XBL KingRNS

Back
Top Bottom