Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Lmao I was the only dead in our squad on our win and the game was looking crazy, we ran up in a crib killed a dude heard his partner upstairs. We pushed him he caught me with a shotgun, didn't have on much gear he downed Heat my other boy luckily our last guy picked him off. Mad intense toward the end tho the circle is dumb small.

Getting to the menu and stuff is mad extra tho, so many buttons to remember this is def better for mouse and keyboard

Yeah I'm only playing on an OG X1, not even an X1S :lol:. So you can imagine what it looks like on that.

Day 1 Xbox 1, haven't made the switch yet... maybe January. Just not a priority.

Or is someone buys my PS4, it's just collecting dust.

Day 1 Xbox 1, haven't made the switch yet... maybe January. Just not a priority.

Or is someone buys my PS4, it's just collecting dust.

Exact opposite of me. My XB1 is collecting dust and the PS4 is getting all the attention. Gonna get this game tho and show my Xbox some love haha

Exact opposite of me. My XB1 is collecting dust and the PS4 is getting all the attention. Gonna get this game tho and show my Xbox some love haha
tenor.gif

my only highlight of last night lol

did come in 2nd tho no First yet.

Came in 1st yesterday on Fortnite tho, thats my game S/O stick stick we put in work.

Pubg is gonna take a lot of hours for me to get used to. My dumb *** was double tapping LT to scope in meanwhile all i had to do was light tap it half way to bring scope out duhhh.

Does anybody else have a problem using/looking through the scope?

Had a 2x, 4x, 8x in different matches and couldn't use any of them. :smh: :lol:

someone please tell me there is a way to make the screen smaller ? A lot of **** is chopped off

like the E in Alive top right, bottom right of the mini map cut off and bottom left where the squad names are cut off.

its not a huge deal but i would like for my screen to not be cut off in some parts

Does anybody else have a problem using/looking through the scope?

Had a 2x, 4x, 8x in different matches and couldn't use any of them. :smh: :lol:
You tap the left trigger. Holding it does third person ads. Tapping it locks to first person

I have to take some time to study the control layout. Seems kinda complicated

I just played like 10 matches and now i have thr controls down. Theyre not bad

Anybody wanna run? Prob gonna be on for the next couple hours

I gotta work on figuring out how to record. Those final moments when we won would’ve been good footage

someone please tell me there is a way to make the screen smaller ? A lot of **** is chopped off

like the E in Alive top right, bottom right of the mini map cut off and bottom left where the squad names are cut off.

its not a huge deal but i would like for my screen to not be cut off in some parts
Same thing is wrong with mine. Only happens during a match, everywhere else my screen doesn't get cut off at all. I can't find any fixes online though.

Same thing is wrong with mine. Only happens during a match, everywhere else my screen doesn't get cut off at all. I can't find any fixes online though.

only thing ive come across but you need a keyboard and with with one they say you cant change anything. makes no sense why we cant fix brightness or screen size

fortnite vs pubg?

wont make any comments yet since i only got about 6 hours into Pubg gonna need to play it more.

after 1st impressions tho ATM Fortnite> i actually like the building Shrug

give me till over the weekend with PUBG

fortnite vs pubg?
I like both, the skins of the game kinda best describes the experience. Fortnite looking cartoony has a more cartoony/non realistic feel with gameplay. The ability to build and stuff makes it unique and it critical in certain situations.

I'm new to PUBG however also but in a squad its real real fun and intense, we was running up on folks like SWAT, its more detailed in terms of your weapon options and stuff too, U have to kinda be quicker on PUBG with your looking for parts and upgrading weapons.

I like them both equally presently, fun factor is present for both.

Should I get an Xbox one X? Got the OG xbone and just got a 4k tv. Is it worth the upgrade?

this should be easy since you already have a 4K TV, your TV should have a Youtube app. Open it and search Digitalfoundry lots of 4K/enhanced games gameplay.

On PUBG will be playing it tonight hopefully it is not the eyesore I saw when brother was playing it on his One S.

it will be an eye sore trust

the damn buildings dont even go full textile "not sure if right word im using" till like 4 mins into the game lolol.

dont even need to walk thru a door can walk thru the wall

Back
Top Bottom