Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Anymore feedback on PUBG? I actually entered a Gamespot giveaway, they're giving out 100 PUBG codes for lucky winners. So I haven't bought it yet.

I'm enjoying PUBG so far, for having never played or reading too much about it besides the basic premise.

I'm definitely enjoying playing squads more than not while im still new.

Yall add me lets play GT in sig

no aim assist is something im gonna have to get used to after rocking Fortnite non stop

i dropped in twice last night only to lag out before my parachute opened up, it would kick me to home screen. I would reboot the game up and it would put me back with my duo partner which i thought was cool, not sure if itll always do that though. it was 2am and i was tired so i got off.

gonna have to try it more later tonight

Gonna pick this up on Friday will add ya'll if you aren't on my list already. Been needing to give my xbox some more attention since my PS4 is getting the bulk of it so this is a great chance to do so.

no aim assist is something im gonna have to get used to after rocking Fortnite non stop

i dropped in twice last night only to lag out before my parachute opened up, it would kick me to home screen. I would reboot the game up and it would put me back with my duo partner which i thought was cool, not sure if itll always do that though. it was 2am and i was tired so i got off.

gonna have to try it more later tonight

Yea it seems like dropped players can reboot right back into their game and parties. It happened once or twice to a guy in my squad

Its cool when you have a good squad but a lot of people just do whatever lol

That happens on PC. Glad they have that feature on console.

Still waiting on my token card from Amazon to get here.

PUBG controls and movement are :emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown:.

Graphics are subpar too. Never played the PC version but this is definitely a pre release like it says it is.

PUBG controls and movement are :emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown:.

Graphics are subpar too. Never played the PC version but this is definitely a pre release like it says it is.

I've been playing the test servers and it's damn good. Everything is much smoother, especially movement and picking up items. Jumping through windows changes the game dramatically as well.

I was a little concerned about the controller mapping though.

I might double dip eventually to play with my Xbox friends.

Does the PUBG preview price include the full game if/when it releases?

I've been hyped about it after watching a good amount of PC gameplay, but after watching gameplay on Xbox One X, it looked/played so bad, I'm not sure if I would enjoy it. I get that it's a work in progress, but I feel like it would just be super frustrating (especially playing solo on an S, not an X).

Here's the link for the gameplay I mentioned for anyone interested:

Last edited:
Well finished the 1st match of PUBG. Placed 19th.

If anything, releasing in Game Preview could be a turnoff to the casual gamer.

Also, again, wonder what impact Fortnite has on this game.

A1D0FEEF-6F42-4A02-9B4A-A8E4E8024393.jpeg

Won my first match playing with shottadru shottadru

Ran 3 games of solo ... got to 11, enjoying the strategy. If I can find the everyone is asleep and I don't have to work time I'm going to hop into squads. Enjoying the game for what it is though.

Back
Top Bottom