• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Oh I get what he was saying.
He took me, jokingly, saying I'm the BF guru... turned it into I'm the god of BF and then went on his run.

Instead of sticking topic, he'd rather collect laughs after his main (valid) point. My K/D + accuracy isn't as good as others (which was the original and main point). I also stated in BF it doesn't need to be when you PTFO.

Even in doing so I had a conversation with him, agreed that my accuracy could be better. I agreed with some of his points, but he didn't address mine specifically there are different ways to play the game. He just kept trying to get the laugh, further proof is when he brought it up again this morning when we already made our points.

Then his tag team partner chimed in about spm, in which case he was wrong. But further wants the laughs... that's the stuff I don't get. Like minded individuals on gaming buuuuuut let's dig in on someone? Points have been made... Instead of letting it go, he keeps going. Just his thing I suppose.

Regardless of all, I'm still going to play my favorite game. I know how I play and what I need to work on. The fact that it's still being talked about is just annoying at this point, hence my last post.

Side note, to answer your crossed out statement of recon, typically that's correct... unless you put an ACOG (4x scope, medium to close range) on your rifle and plant your spawn kit close to objectives. Play within the bounds to attack/defend and PTFO. Which isn't typically how you would play with Recon.

You not good, i aint worried.

When those private matches come out you just send me that invite.
Lmao dont let my
pimp.gif
fool you when im focused your done
go get some training in papi

latest

Oh I get what he was saying.
He took me, jokingly, saying I'm the BF guru... turned it into I'm the god of BF and then went on his run.

Instead of sticking topic, he'd rather collect laughs after his main (valid) point. My K/D + accuracy isn't as good as others (which was the original and main point). I also stated in BF it doesn't need to be when you PTFO.

Even in doing so I had a conversation with him, agreed that my accuracy could be better. I agreed with some of his points, but he didn't address mine specifically there are different ways to play the game. He just kept trying to get the laugh, further proof is when he brought it up again this morning when we already made our points.

Then his tag team partner chimed in about spm, in which case he was wrong. But further wants the laughs... that's the stuff I don't get. Like minded individuals on gaming buuuuuut let's dig in on someone? Points have been made... Instead of letting it go, he keeps going. Just his thing I suppose.

Regardless of all, I'm still going to play my favorite game. I know how I play and what I need to work on. The fact that it's still being talked about is just annoying at this point, hence my last post.

Side note, to answer your crossed out statement of recon, typically that's correct... unless you put an ACOG (4x scope, medium to close range) on your rifle and plant your spawn kit close to objectives. Play within the bounds to attack/defend and PTFO. Which isn't typically how you would play with Recon.

Honestly the real crime here is that none of us have BF1 beta codes yet

and again, like in my edited post, my b for pulling the wrong stats... idk why battle log defaulted to xbox 360 :stoneface:

Throw back to the few nights were we went in with LP heat and slaughtered on conquest :x :pimp:

Agreed... maybe the week of though. If I recall for Hardline it was something similar.

No worries.
Yea that was some good times.

You have to be signed up to BF Insider. Unless I missed it being completely open.

Back
Top Bottom