• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
iYen for House Painters 3? :nerd:

Or any indie game ever, since he's the only one on the leaderboards :nerd:

Not at all.
COD player means you play a very different game than BF and how it's played. Could my K/D be better since that is what was mostly focused on? Sure, that's not what I was focusing on. To add if you had asked me before you posted my stats I would have never known, because that's not what you are focused on in BF. If that's what's important to you, I can dig it. It's understandable because that's how you are used to playing. K/D matters.

It's no rub on me, I found yesterday hilarious so no worries. Don't have to premise it.
View media item 2136017but your spm isn't good either. average at best

Not at all.
COD player means you play a very different game than BF and how it's played. Could my K/D be better since that is what was mostly focused on? Sure, that's not what I was focusing on. To add if you had asked me before you posted my stats I would have never known, because that's not what you are focused on in BF. If that's what's important to you, I can dig it. It's understandable because that's how you are used to playing. K/D matters.

It's no rub on me, I found yesterday hilarious so no worries. Don't have to premise it.
View media item 2136017but your spm isn't good either. average at best

He should moved past the L from yesterday :smh:

Which further tells me you don't play Battlefield... like ever. And don't know much about it.

Average spm is around 300 and 500 depending on who you ask and what game mode(s) you play.

Cool gifs and pictures though guys.

Can someone please explain to me what Battlefield is about? Cause now I'm confused.

It's not about KD.
It's not about W/L ratio.
It's not about SPM.
It's not about accuracy.

Is it about flying a helicopter and healing people all day? That all anyone does in that game?You tellin me all the kills that amount to your deaths come from other people flying helicopters and healing people? Who are they healing them from, if you're not shooting at them to kill them for a better KD? Who wins the game if neither team cares to kill anyone?

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Can someone please explain to me what Battlefield is about? Cause now I'm confused.

It's not about KD.
It's not about SPM.
It's not about accuracy.

Is it about flying a helicopter and healing people all day? That all anyone does in that game?You tellin me all the kills that amount to your deaths come from other people flying helicopters and healing people? Who are they healing them from, if you're not shooting at them to kill them for a better KD? Who wins the game if neither team cares to kill anyone?

WHAT IS HAPPENING
:lol:

1. You brought up K/D.
I said it's PTFO... K/D is irrelevant and long as you PTFO and win.

2. I never said anything about Wins and Losses. Don't think that's ever been talked about except when I said PTFO.

3. Someone else brought up that my spm is average which it's not, but that just further proves my point that COD guys don't know how to play BF or what it's about. They don't even know what a good or bad or average spm is. Which is fine... it's not your thing and why would you? I get it, arcades are fun. Singular player run and gun is fun for people. Cool man, we get it. K/D FTW!

4. Said my accuracy could be better.

But for some odd reason you keep talking and bringing up silly points after they have been answered or create new stuff that doesn't matter (the whole write up after the four questions). For some reason you want my name in your mouth constantly over a non issue, kinda weird to me. You saw people answer you, but you'd rather make fun of someone (even if some point have been proven wrong, even if you yourself does not play the game) all cool man.

You get the elulz. C
But all that's not really my thing.
Again, I didn't bring anything up today. You did.
So miss me with all that nonsense, it was funny. It's annoying at this point. You and juelz should be fun Saturday. Next topic.

It's not about KD.
It's not about SPM.
It's not about accuracy.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

View media item 2136059

But famb..

I was playing BO3 competitively and was running a team in Arena... 8-9/10 games you play in Arena are OBJ :stoneface:

Trust me I know all about Objective.. my favorite gametypes are Search and Destroy and Hardpoint. But even in an Objective game mode.. if you aren't getting kills it's hard to do much for the objective considering the other team is trying to stop you by killing you. :stoneface: That's the premise in any FPS, really. Even in Halo. If you aren't killing to get to the flag or protect the hill then your team is 1 man down essentially and are gonna lose.

I know the topic is done but your points make no sense.

I never brought up SPM because you're right I don't know the average of BF, and I never cared for mine in COD I just did what I needed to do in order for my team to win. I think when I looked it wasn't extremely high but I think in COD standards it was pretty decent.

Can you let me know an OBJ gametype in BF that is winnable if nobody on your team has any interest in killing the other team in order to win / retrieve the OBJ?

Last edited:
Which further tells me you don't play Battlefield... like ever. And don't know much about it.

Average spm is around 300 and 500 depending on who you ask and what game mode(s) you play.

Cool gifs and pictures though guys.

I think his main point was that you aint as hot as you lead us to believe on battlefield

which, statistically is true.

EDIT
Even according to what you just posted, you are almost at the low end of average on the SPM

I also noticed that you have the highest progression in the recon class (sniper class for those who dont know battlefield all the well) kit and you play the most on conquest (battlefield's flag ship HUGE war gamemode for those who don't know battlefield all that well).

Playing the recon kit on conquest means you spend a lot of time away from the objective because your picking people off with a sniper which means you should have a high KD.

I just noticed I pulled your xbox 360 stats which are pretty horrible... Your xbox one stats are much better.

View media item 2136073

I play way more cod than battlefield but i'll validate my thoughts on your stats by posting mine too :smile:

View media item 2135169

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom