• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Will be a day one cop for me :evil:

My boy is pushing Scalebound on me but i have to see more from it.

I might have to cave for FFXV. I really want another Tales or Star Ocean game but I feel like XBOX will never get one of those again.

Mass Effect got delayed. We'll never see another KoTOR or Baten Kaitos 3. What about a sequel to Lost Odyssey?!

I might have to cave for FFXV. I really want another Tales or Star Ocean game but I feel like XBOX will never get one of those again.

Mass Effect got delayed. We'll never see another KoTOR or Baten Kaitos 3. What about a sequel to Lost Odyssey?!

Delayed smh. Where you at on fallout tho?

Twitch stream?

Lol I'm like 80hrs in n just got on the Prydwen yesterday. I think I'm just gonna power thru the main quest in the next day or two and finish it.

Yea i think i burnt myself out on it doing side missions and building settlements up. Im at the point were u gotta choose a side and i dont kno who to choose

Yea i think i burnt myself out on it doing side missions and building settlements up. Im at the point were u gotta choose a side and i dont kno who to choose
just started that part tonight. Made multiple saves and figured I'd knock out all the endings eventually.

[h1]Shadow of Mordor 2 pops up on resume of stunt actress
nerd.gif
[/h1]
http://www.vg247.com/2016/03/29/shadow-of-mordor-2-pops-up-on-resume-of-stunt-actress/

Last edited:
So I hooked up my xbox to my girls tv. Now her Samsung tv doesn't turn on automatically like it did with my Sony tv. What do I need to mess with to get that back again

So I hooked up my xbox to my girls tv. Now her Samsung tv doesn't turn on automatically like it did with my Sony tv. What do I need to mess with to get that back again

You have to run through the set-up again and select the new Samsung signal.

The Xbox/TV function is similar to a remote signal, it's not going through the cables. Can't take a Samsung remote and use it on Sony and vice versa

so the new call of duty droppin is going to be set in the FAR FAR future

don't activision own bungie now

so we gonna have call of destiny?

Background music coming to xb1 this summer.
Cant link, on mobile.

Got you b

Today at Microsoft's Build conference, Xbox boss Phil Spencer confirmed two new features coming to Xbox One this summer through the just-announced Anniversary update.

One of the new features is background music, which will let you listen to music while playing games. Such a feature is already available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4 through Sony's partnership with music streaming giant Spotify.

It remains to be seen if Microsoft is also partnering with Spotify (a Sony representative said in 2015 that Spotify could come to Xbox consoles later), but it seems more likely that Xbox One's background music feature would use Microsoft's own Groove music program.

The other new feature coming to Xbox One this summer is the Siri-like digital assistant Cortana. Just like on Windows 10 PCs, you will be able to ask her about anything and hopefully get a helpful response. You will need Kinect to ask Cortana questions by voice.

Finally, Spencer teased that Microsoft will announce even more new Anniversary update features for Xbox One at E3 2016 this summer. The show takes place in the beginning of June, suggesting the Anniversary update isn't coming out until sometime after that.

We getting Cortana.. :D if only Apple could somehow strike a deal to get my Siri to sound like Cortana. My life would be set.

Infinity Ward brought COD into the modern age with three (COD4, MW2, MW3, imo) very good titles so I'm excited to see how they do with some more super futuristic stuff.

Agreed, but 3-1 over a 10 year span I gotta give them the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
They just need to go back to boots on the ground no more of this jumping all over the place BS.

If it's true that MW2 & 3 will come with it then most will probably just purchase for those two alone :lol: and :smh: at the same time.

Yeah if that rumor is true I'll be copping for that reason alone :lol:. I spent literal months (maybe year) of my life on those games.

Back
Top Bottom