Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Time to finally get going in tomb raider. I'm kinda done with the division for now.

You hoping on Destiny to do this raid?
:stoneface:

Time to finally get going in tomb raider. I'm kinda done with the division for now.

What's yo stats like
no clue to be honest. its nothing like what you guys have. I'm still on level 30 purple primary and secondary with the gold handgun from beating the campaign.

What's yo stats like
no clue to be honest. its nothing like what you guys have. I'm still on level 30 purple primary and secondary with the gold handgun from beating the campaign.

You got the season pass? If so best to farm and do dz to prepare for dlc content

Happy Easter NT!!

CoD4 and MW2 possibly coming to BC, free with CoD 2k16 :nerd:

http://www.thetechgame.com/News/sid...-2-and-call-of-duty-4-as-a-digital-bonus.html

Happy Easter NT!!

http://www.thetechgame.com/News/sid...-2-and-call-of-duty-4-as-a-digital-bonus.html

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I doubt they're going to do this unless the PS4 can get it to somehow add to that $ony bought out the COD contract and is in bed with them with the timed exclusive no way they do this because it would hurt the PS4 sales because more people would buy on the XB1 due to having both of those games as BC if you preorder... what will PS4 users get?

What's yo stats like

I'm about to hope on and raid so let me know if you want to run it.

What's yo stats like

You got the season pass? If so best to farm and do dz to prepare for dlc content

I'm def not getting the season pass so I'm good with where I am now.

Happy Easter NT!!

Happy Easter NT!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I doubt they're going to do this unless the PS4 can get it to somehow add to that $ony bought out the COD contract and is in bed with them with the timed exclusive no way they do this because it would hurt the PS4 sales because more people would buy on the XB1 due to having both of those games as BC if you preorder... what will PS4 users get?
True. But also EA access exists and games that have ps4 marketing deals, like Battlefront, still get early access and discounts on the Xbox

But I'd rather then just put the games on BC without having to pre order Infinity wards crappy game

Happy Easter NT!!

CoD4 and MW2 possibly coming to BC, free with CoD 2k16
nerd.gif

Welp time to dust off my Intervention FMJ and get ready to 360 quickscope the plebssss

What's yo stats like

THAT'S WHERE I'M AT RIGHT NOW. BOUT TO HOP ON TONIGHT AND START GETTING THOSE GOLDS.

all of the BC has me false excited.

i get happy but then i get sad when i remember how gears of war 3 runs on BC.... dat frame rate issue :smh:

all of the BC has me false excited.

i get happy but then i get sad when i remember how gears of war 3 runs on BC.... dat frame rate issue
mean.gif
frame rate dies and then I wake up dead after getting one shot by the shotgun

yes wake up dead

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom