XBOX 360 NXE Update available now!!

Originally Posted by aRog27

Yo...i didnt see any Jordans as options for shoes..........
Limited release my dude.
laugh.gif

I don't know why though. When i first got the update, there was a bunch of new clothing items, then they updated mines again and removed the new items, butsince I had them on, i got to keep em.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Can yall stop being secretive and tell me how you all are getting it.
A couple of weeks ago there was a sign up link on Microsoft's website that entered you for a chance to get the update early. There were a fewquestions, and it asked you for your console serial number and stuff.

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

not completely available to everyone yet...
I know MS had a thing where you signed up for NXE, but why are some people about to dl it and some aren't?

EDIT

Nevermind, I found out why I don't have NXE yet
That reason being?
If you signed up for it through your email, you got the verification number today. I didn't sign up in time
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Can yall stop being secretive and tell me how you all are getting it.
if you signed up on major nelsons blog to be in the beta testing/early version, you were able to get it tonight if you hadn't already beenchosen. everyone else has to wait til tomorrow night.

Quick question:

I've been on a couple of websites about setting the NAT on my router to 'Open'. Is there a way for dummies to get it?

I have the wack WGR614 V6 Netgear router thats hooked up to my home computer and the Xbox wireless adaptor.

I haven't put on my 360 in about a month or two. I just haven't had time to play, and the most recent game I have is Madden 09, and I don't evenplay it anymore.

I need a new game.

Back
Top Bottom