Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

the game didnt finish but mempboi comon you know the league rules ..

1. no press in back court (tried to get charge every possesion)
2. no fastbreak up court
3. no force dunks all day (80% of your points where in the paint)

damn man you can play like that all league bruh
Yeah, my screen just froze for some reason... are we alowed to pick up where we left off or we have to start over?

I wasn't full court pressing, i was guarding your point guard with my point guard...... are we not allowed to do that?

I cant guard you coming up the court?, not like my whole teams was full court pressing. it was just one one on, my PG against your PG.

I tried to get a charge every possession?
indifferent.gif
I can count maybe 5-7, those two iwas successful on and maybe 3 others. WHERE DOES IT SAY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE A CHARGE?!?!?!??!? IF YOUR RUNNING FULL SPEED AT MY POINT GUARD, WHAT AM I TODO, JUST MOVE?

Most of my fastbreak came off a turnover or a blocked shot....plus tony parker is my point guard, he is quick ya know, im using him to his advantages.

I wasn't forcing no damn dunk, my dunk all came easy, not like i ran circles and dunked, i pulled a pump fake or spin or etc....

and all you did was jack up 3s.... you had like 15-20 in the 1st half!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

the game didnt finish but mempboi comon you know the league rules ..

1. no press in back court (tried to get charge every possesion)
2. no fastbreak up court
3. no force dunks all day (80% of your points where in the paint)

damn man you can play like that all league bruh
Yeah, my screen just froze for some reason... are we alowed to pick up where we left off or we have to start over?

I wasn't full court pressing, i was guarding your point guard with my point guard...... are we not allowed to do that?

I cant guard you coming up the court?, not like my whole teams was full court pressing. it was just one one on, my PG against your PG.

I tried to get a charge every possession?
indifferent.gif
I can count maybe 5-7, those two i was successful on and maybe 3 others. WHERE DOES IT SAY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE A CHARGE?!?!?!??!? IF YOUR RUNNING FULL SPEED AT MY POINT GUARD, WHAT AM I TO DO, JUST MOVE?

Most of my fastbreak came off a turnover or a blocked shot....plus tony parker is my point guard, he is quick ya know, im using him to his advantages.

I wasn't forcing no damn dunk, my dunk all came easy, not like i ran circles and dunked, i pulled a pump fake or spin or etc....

and all you did was jack up 3s.... you had like 15-20 in the 1st half!

i had no other choice but to jack 3's u were scoring so quick by dunking wit Rudy Gay .. i saw myself down like 10 points outta nowhere ..

your point guard against my pg in the backcourt is a no go esp. when u tryna take charges all the time

Show me in the rules where it says I cant play defense on the man bringing the ball up court one on one.

because it wasn't full court pressing. please show me and i will gladly stop.

Melo wasn't guarding him tight at first, the hole was wide open for gay, who am i to not take advantage of free buckets.
grin.gif

come on you called iso-motion and i was wit u until you pull a lil crossover then you dunked/lay up all game

Memphisboi55 wrote:

so if i called iso and pulled a crossover and created space which gave me the lane..... how is that running around in circles and forcing a dunk?

and im still waiting on you to show me where it says i can not guard your ball handler one on one with my point guard when your bringing the ball up court

Yeah I have yet to play Memphis at all....

I haven't played a game in this league for awhile... need to get some in... I'm rusty w/ my team

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

When gully calls you out.... you know you're cheesing bad
roll.gif

roll.gif

ive played memphis in a previous league, all of his points come from the paint

seriously memphis, if everyone is calling you out on it, that means your doing something wrong

Back
Top Bottom