Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dont get offended GULLY
laugh.gif

Pausing and sending me a message "???!!!" after ONE stolen pass past half court (off a rebound, not inbound) is pretty questionable, especially when you had like 20 3 pt attempts at half.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was highly upset after that steal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
naa man im not getting mad it was a close game and he ended upon the losing side so lets bash the next guy..

every1 has the right to get heated but blame it on the players/ 2k not me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FRAIJ game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and if you noticed, when you pointed out Jkidd's points around half time (even though I came right back and pointed out that you were whoring Mello), Itook him out and put billups in. YOu kept whoring Mello, so I put kidd back in.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Oh hey thunder lets use Carmello anthony in the paint to get 56 points. (especially after i pointed it out to you)

oh hey thunder lets take 33 3 pointers

you = clown. Especially shouldnt have been doing that stuff when the game was so close and i pointed it out to you.

are you serious man... I wasnt forcing my way to the hole .. none of your defenders was in the paint

my "team" took 33 3 pointer but jason kidd took 17 by himself .. and he hit alot of them

it was a good close game i dont think i played out of the tourney sim rules
my two lead scorers (Kidd and turk) = 18 3 pointers

Your two lead scorers (melloe and Mo williams)= 18 3 pointers

Your lead scorer = 56 points (36 of which was in paint)
my lead scorer = 40 (10/17 @ 3 point range)

you, sir, are a clown. Dont ever play in an NT league again, everyone knows you are whoring players. just like apparently you did last league with granger.
1st statement: i played you before and you and i both know im no cheeser

2nd statement: that was melo's first game with 40+ points and he has only 3 30+ point games .. so please show me how im whoring players..

yea last league Granger was beasting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh hey thunder lets use Carmello anthony in the paint to get 56 points. (especially after i pointed it out to you)

oh hey thunder lets take 33 3 pointers

you = clown. Especially shouldnt have been doing that stuff when the game was so close and i pointed it out to you.

are you serious man... I wasnt forcing my way to the hole .. none of your defenders was in the paint

my "team" took 33 3 pointer but jason kidd took 17 by himself .. and he hit alot of them

it was a good close game i dont think i played out of the tourney sim rules
my two lead scorers (Kidd and turk) = 18 3 pointers

Your two lead scorers (melloe and Mo williams)= 18 3 pointers

Your lead scorer = 56 points (36 of which was in paint)
my lead scorer = 40 (10/17 @ 3 point range)

you, sir, are a clown. Dont ever play in an NT league again, everyone knows you are whoring players. just like apparently you did last league with granger.
1st statement: i played you before and you and i both know im no cheeser

2nd statement: that was melo's first game with 40+ 50+ points and he has only 3 30+ point games .. so please show me how im whoring players..

yea last league Granger was beasting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I fixed it for you. Enough said.
laugh.gif

Game anyone (except GULLYDAJACKER)? I haven't been on 2K in a while so I'll probably be rusty...

yo gully sorry but that is OD with melo. hahha and you cant say the same about me and granger. i dont even use him to make 50+ pts like my first game haha andeven if i could i wouldn't because that would be OD
laugh.gif

alien.gif
at that game...

So much bull @!#%, really goin from 38% from 3 to like 12??? really?

This game is so +@%!*++ dumb sometimes i swear, be CONSISTANT... its almost like it chooses what it wants to happen before it happens

indifferent.gif

Melo drops 56 now every1 hopping on my N U T S A C K f outta here ..

BRoy dropped 57 las week and no1 said a word

F U C K outta here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GAME
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Melo drops 56 now every1 hopping on my N U T S A C K f outta here ..

BRoy dropped 57 las week and no1 said a word

F U C K outta here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GAME
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He does have a point right here. When Jehlers dropped 57 with Roy no one said a thing. It really doesn't matter if your player is on fire, ifhe has over ~30 attempts that is exploiting.

Just sent you a trade untroubled... check it out and if you dont like it well play in 10 minutes.

TAKING OFFERS FOR LUOL DENG

Back
Top Bottom