Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

#$# why do i have bad rep on my player card?

I NEVER use my mic, so i dont talk %@!$ to people, and i dont ever cheese. wth?

game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

OMG STUCKY!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I could NOT miss with him! started 7-7 and like 19 pts off the bench!
sick.gif
eek.gif

I was shootin the lights out in that game, not sure what was happening but i wish i could do that all the time lol

GG untroubled... just wasnt your game i guess.

Gully's at it again
roll.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Started[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [td]TOC[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3PT[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td][/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]FOU[/td] [td]POT[/td] [td]PSI[/td] [td]PIP[/td] [td]FBP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t24.png
[/td] [td]Anthony[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]25:06[/td] [td]23/37[/td] [td]2/4[/td] [td]8/8[/td] [td]-6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and the game isnt over yet

Oh hey thunder lets use Carmello anthony in the paint to get 56 points. (especially after i pointed it out to you)

oh hey thunder lets take 33 3 pointers

you = clown. Especially shouldnt have been doing that stuff when the game was so close and i pointed it out to you.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

Oh hey thunder lets use Carmello anthony in the paint to get 56 points. (especially after i pointed it out to you)

you = clown. Especially shouldnt have been doing that stuff when the game was so close and i pointed it out to you.

are you serious man... I wasnt forcing my way to the hole .. none of your defenders was in the paint

my "team" took 33 3 pointer but jason kidd took 17 by himself .. and he hit alot of them

it was a good close game i dont think i played out of the tourney sim rules

Dont get offended GULLY
laugh.gif

Pausing and sending me a message "???!!!" after ONE stolen pass past half court (off a rebound, not inbound) is pretty questionable, especially whenyou had like 20 3 pt attempts at half.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

are you serious man... I wasnt forcing my way to the hole .. none of your defenders was in the paint

my "team" took 33 3 pointer but jason kidd took 17 by himself .. and he hit alot of them

it was a good close game i dont think i played out of the tourney sim rules
my two lead scorers (Kidd and turk) = 18 3 pointers

Your two lead scorers (melloe and Mo williams)= 18 3 pointers

Your lead scorer = 56 points (36 of which was in paint)
my lead scorer = 40 (10/17 @ 3 point range)

you, sir, are a clown. Dont ever play in an NT league again, everyone knows you are whoring players. just like apparently you did last league with granger.

Back
Top Bottom