XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

laugh.gif
what the heck went on...I've been on RE5, how are we at the playoffs already and what's all this tomfoolery about custom games?

laugh.gif
at the madness going on in here.

i think its only fair to play custom games with the people who are supposed to be in the playoffs.

so wait a minute, why does it say I clinched a playoff spot, yet I'm not in the playoffs??

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

so wait a minute, why does it say I clinched a playoff spot, yet I'm not in the playoffs??
Crag simmed it so it would go to the playoffs, yet only the top 8 teams were selected. It would be unfair to the people that made it from theEastern Conference, so Jehlers came with the idea of just having custom games of the real playoffs and we just go with the honor system and report who won andwho lost.

Ok guys I fixed the playoffs(I think). But I think I should be in since I had to work so hard and fix it
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Good thing I'm not too wasted right now or else I would have forgot how to fix it and everyone would have been mad haha.

Edit: And if I did screw it up just go under admin and go to schedule. From there its just a matter of picking the right teams and order.

Good stuff Ritch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Playoffs: Round 2[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Series Tied 0-0
Game: 1 @ NO
Game: 2 @ NO
Game: 3 @ NY
Game: 4 @ NY
Game: 5* @ NO[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Series Leaders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]no games played yet[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
Highlights

no media uploaded yet
[/td] [/tr][/table]
spacer.gif

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Series Tied 0-0
Game: 1 @ PHI
Game: 2 @ PHI
Game: 3 @ CHI
Game: 4 @ CHI
Game: 5* @ PHI[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Series Leaders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]no games played yet[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
Highlights

no media uploaded yet
[/td] [/tr][/table]
spacer.gif

Game: 1 @ LAL
Game: 2 @ LAL
Game: 3 @ GS
Game: 4 @ GS
Game: 5* @ LAL[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Series Leaders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]no games played yet[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
Highlights

no media uploaded yet
[/td] [/tr][/table]
spacer.gif

Game: 1 @ DAL
Game: 2 @ DAL
Game: 3 @ HOU
Game: 4 @ HOU
Game: 5* @ DAL[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Series Leaders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]no games played yet[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
Highlights

no media uploaded yet
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Can you get on somewhat early today mamba? the latest i can start a game today is gonna be at like 130pm

yo, I'm up at this ungodly hour now so if you wanna play fraji we can go now.

WOW... how the heck did you fix it Ritch?!?! I couldn't figure for the life of me how to do it last night

OK.... I just checked now... and if its as easy as that... I Feel STUPID

Hmm I honestly don't remember putting up that stupid article. My baaaad haha. I still think me and Gully should have a mini playoff since he basically gothanded the last spot but I wont be able to play until Monday and don't want to hold anything up. Lets try and get to the finals by next week fellas. Ofcourse that might be impossible.

I shouldn't have fixed the playoffs so I could have been in it.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

GG Mamba! I was so damn frustrated in the 1st half... i couldnt stop Horford and everytime i went to the basket i got the ball stripped
mad.gif

Vince went off in the second though and saved that game for me... i thought that fade away jumper was gonna go in and give me the W in the first OT... that 4point play was
eek.gif
eek.gif
play of the game right there

i couldnt do ANYTHING with Prince
smh.gif
smh.gif
hes usually my money player from 3 especially but he didnt hit jack %+!# until late in the game.

Game 2 is gonna have to be sunday if it doesnt tip off in the next 15 minutes...

NAAAA i protest .. i was gonna get that 3rd seed and not have to play retrro in the 1st round

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE I TELL YOU!!!! OUTRAGE!!!!

UMM retro i can play 2morro im not in my "right" mind

Back
Top Bottom