XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yall ought to be used to it by now, Granger avg. 35+ shots a game.
laugh.gif
and shooting 42% from the field
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

35+ a game?
smh.gif
That box score was 43 shots in 26 minutes. Do the math
eek.gif

I'm too sim for this league.
laugh.gif
yooo man its the Rich Yung Boxers them joints is doing justice .. im bout to cop the 3 pack its on sale for $130

^ dudes was wondering why i took Granger over Garnett and Yao .. i took em cuz i seen how he was bustin %+* last league
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
that's acutally not good. 35 shots to get 37 ppg. That's not efficient at all. That's KB8 ballhog mode. Everyone knows who NOT to letGULLY get next league though
laugh.gif

Imma have to do whatever it takes to get a top 3 draft pick and draft the res of the best Defensive players in the game... and be sure to get Shaq since youcan stop his dunks once he has the ball down low
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
that's acutally not good. 35 shots to get 37 ppg. That's not efficient at all. That's KB8 ballhog mode. Everyone knows who NOT to let GULLY get next league though
laugh.gif
this is a Conspiracy i tell you . ... you damn NT Government made sure i didnt get Josh Smith this league now you try to take Granger from me .. IWILL FIGHT TO THE END
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
that's acutally not good. 35 shots to get 37 ppg. That's not efficient at all. That's KB8 ballhog mode. Everyone knows who NOT to let GULLY get next league though
laugh.gif
this is a Conspiracy i tell you . ... you damn NT Government made sure i didnt get Josh Smith this league now you try to take Granger from me .. I WILL FIGHT TO THE END
laugh.gif
Yes the plan is already in motion...........you will NOT succeed
laugh.gif

^ dudes was wondering why i took Granger over Garnett and Yao .. i took em cuz i seen how he was bustin %+* last league
pimp.gif
No offense but there's a LOT of players that can put up those kinda numbers with 43 shot attempts. KG could average like 60pts a game if hehad that many shot attempts.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

pimp.gif
No offense but there's a LOT of players that can put up those kinda numbers with 43 shot attempts. KG could average like 60pts a game if he had that many shot attempts.
but Garnett cant hit threeesssssssss

we getting buckets like NA na na na na na NA !!!!!!

Lebron for Jeff Green/Baron/Foye and tropical fruit Bubbalicious

Back
Top Bottom