XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

GG again Jehlers...

BIBBY!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
He was the whole reason i won that game... coming off the benchwith 3 minutes left to go and NAILING shots. 13 pts in the last 3 minutes 5/6 and 3/4 from 3...

The only shot he did miss was a meaningless buzzer beater
smh.gif

Tone of the game realllllly changed in that last few mins. Crazy

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

GG again Jehlers...

BIBBY!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
He was the whole reason i won that game... coming off the bench with 3 minutes left to go and NAILING shots. 13 pts in the last 3 minutes 5/6 and 3/4 from 3...

The only shot he did miss was a meaningless buzzer beater
smh.gif

Tone of the game realllllly changed in that last few mins. Crazy
Game fraij?

I was talkin to youngpnoi actually... this is my last game before i go to work too...

Ill get you another time gully.

Damn it yankee, you always hit me back up after someone agrees to play me.

Okay so I'm playing Young right? and then I'm down to run more games.

lmao at gully whos in love with my old roster ... you should've offered for mayo when you had a chance. on a side, LEBRON ON THE BLOCK!!!

GG and all but...

DON'T Shoot with just one player
[table][tr][td]Started[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [td]TOC[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3PT[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td][/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]FOU[/td] [td]POT[/td] [td]PSI[/td] [td]PIP[/td] [td]FBP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]Granger[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]26:37[/td] [td]23/43[/td] [td]2/10[/td] [td]5/5[/td] [td]+7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][/table]
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

lmao at gully whos in love with my old roster ... you should've offered for mayo when you had a chance. on a side, LEBRON ON THE BLOCK!!!
i didnt know the bobcats roster was lookin like that why did u wanna give them up so bad

GG and all but...

[table][tr][td]Started[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [td]TOC[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3PT[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td][/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]FOU[/td] [td]POT[/td] [td]PSI[/td] [td]PIP[/td] [td]FBP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]Granger[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]26:37[/td] [td]23/43[/td] [td]2/10[/td] [td]5/5[/td] [td]+7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][/table]
grin.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

GG and all but...

t29.png
grin.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Granger was wearin Rich Yung Boxers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall ought to be used to it by now, Granger avg. 35+ shots a game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Damn Young that was a hell of a game! Wayy too many lead changes man wow.
Yeah, I was getting pretty angry with my players during the 2nd and 3rd quarter. I would always be close and then you'd blow up the lead by 7.
Luckily I was able to just keep my composure because you kept getting steals from me. Rashard was big for me too down the stretch.
I couldn't stop KG nor RIP, and you got a lot of offensive boards on me also. GG nonetheless.

Game anyone?

Back
Top Bottom