XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

dudes gettin ruthless in here ahhha

wow ... young dunking over the defensive superstar garnett .... i would think garnett would win that matchup 10/10 times .. guess not
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by jretro23

whew! aint nothing like garnett guarding young, had speed working for against him and took it to the rack for my 24th pip out of 70 points.
Not sure if you are tryna call me out for PIP or not but dog, you know damn well I earned most of those and for the times I just fed KG, he was in an obvious mismatch so of course I'm gonna dump it to him. Let's be real, you used that screen play honestly like every play the second half. I lost and I didn't even complain about that so why you so salty?
laugh.gif
i'm not calling you out, i pointed that out incase you were gonna call me out for it. aint nobody salty over here my dude. thaddeus camethrough in the 4th
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

dudes gettin ruthless in here ahhha

wow ... young dunking over the defensive superstar garnett .... i would think garnett would win that matchup 10/10 times .. guess not
roll.gif
beat garnett off the dribble
pimp.gif
speed took advantage of sizeon that play.

Oh hah okay, my bad. It just seemed that way since the font was bold. Nah man a game winning dunk is fine in my books, over KG at that.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU Thaddeus Young.

Regardless, GG man.

yeah gg i was like damn this dude flipped out
laugh.gif
but just like how you took advantge with garnett, i took advantage of garnett knowing if i shot it he wouldof blocked it. so i beat him with off the dribble.

Originally Posted by jretro23

yeah gg i was like damn this dude flipped out
laugh.gif
but just like how you took advantge with garnett, i took advantage of garnett knowing if i shot it he would of blocked it. so i beat him with off the dribble.
Haha yeah in my head I was like "how dude gonna beat me on a last second shot, knowing I'm already
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and THEN call me out?"

Damn, I just played a game with the Thunder (starting to get good with them) and I just dropped 47 with KD against the Lakers. lol
Not to mention I only had 6 PIP the whole game and only 2 fast break points. His release is like a hold for like a half a second or so.

indifferent.gif

Was it just me or did that game feel like it just wanted you to beat the +%$! out of me from the jump?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That possession you had with ohhhh i dunno 6-7 offensive rebounds and took prob 2 minutes off the clock, yea that was super fun.

BTW i didnt mean for it to ask you to quit... i thought it would just go to the "do you want to quit" thing so i could go back and forth between yesand no to convey my frustrations to you
smh.gif
smh.gif

i could do NOTHING... one of the most frustrating games ive ever played online, in any game. Rediculous

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

indifferent.gif

Was it just me or did that game feel like it just wanted you to beat the +%$! out of me from the jump?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That possession you had with ohhhh i dunno 6-7 offensive rebounds and took prob 2 minutes off the clock, yea that was super fun.

BTW i didnt mean for it to ask you to quit... i thought it would just go to the "do you want to quit" thing so i could go back and forth between yes and no to convey my frustrations to you
smh.gif
smh.gif

i could do NOTHING... one of the most frustrating games ive ever played online, in any game. Rediculous
Yeah, in the beginning, none of us were making our shots. Then, I started getting a lot of rebounds and possessions. You had a bad game, maybe 2Kchose the winner from the start or something. I tried not to get PIP during those possessions where I get many offensive rebounds, sorry about that.

Its cool, you dont have anything to be sorry for... I almost would have rather you put those up and scored off those rebounds cause being on D for like 4 outof 5 mins in the 2nd quarter was NOT helping my attitude
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just dont understand how i have these games where my team gets outrebounded like that or how players like Prince who i am pretty good with go 1-19... andmiss WIDE open shots.

Oh, and how the HELL do your players jump for the block then come down and jump again as soon as they touch the floor... any time ive jumped my player standsaround for a good 1-2 seconds and lets the shooter drain one in my face.

GG and all, im not mad at you.

But i am disgusted by that game. Seriously.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Its cool, you dont have anything to be sorry for... I almost would have rather you put those up and scored off those rebounds cause being on D for like 4 out of 5 mins in the 2nd quarter was NOT helping my attitude
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just dont understand how i have these games where my team gets outrebounded like that or how players like Prince who i am pretty good with go 1-19... and miss WIDE open shots.

Oh, and how the HELL do your players jump for the block then come down and jump again as soon as they touch the floor... any time ive jumped my player stands around for a good 1-2 seconds and lets the shooter drain one in my face.

GG and all, im not mad at you.

But i am disgusted by that game. Seriously.
I just keep pressing Y after i miss the first block attempt to hopefully block it again.
Yeah, that game wasn't a real good game, I hate when suddenly one game can go to you think you're playing like the Lakers, then the next game, playinglike a high school team. It gets really irritating.

Back
Top Bottom