XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

I was not like that when I played yesterday so I'm assuming because we are using older rosters for the league his shot is not updated. He's still moneybut his shot takes way to long and is easy to block. I know who I'm picking up next league

Bad News Jehlers... it wont let me invite you since I already did once... so join as the JAzz... then I'll have to drop you and invite you as pistons

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I was not like that when I played yesterday so I'm assuming because we are using older rosters for the league his shot is not updated. He's still money but his shot takes way to long and is easy to block. I know who I'm picking up next league
shhh.jpg

Grizzlies, Warriors, Pistons, Jazz or Hawks, want to play a game?

Originally Posted by jretro23

jazz, knicks, hornets, grizzlies, and pistons.

any one of yall, lets get a game goin.

whew! aint nothing like garnett guarding young, had speed working against him and took it to the rack for my 24th pip out of 70 points.

whew! aint nothing like garnett guarding young, had speed working for against him and took it to the rack for my 24th pip out of 70 points.
Not sure if you are tryna call me out for PIP or not but dog, you know damn well I earned most of those and for the times I just fed KG, he was inan obvious mismatch so of course I'm gonna dump it to him. Let's be real, you used that screen play honestly like every play the second half. I lostand I didn't even complain about that so why you so salty?

Back
Top Bottom