XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Don't know if it's the servers or what, but I just played the most laggy game of my life, and I broke a vase. And scared my dog, I'm mad.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

damn jazz that was pretty chessing moving james to pg at the last minute smh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I don't know about it being a cheesy move, I've seen the Cavs do it in actual NBA games. My Point Guards, and could not guard Gilbert,each in bound you'd just mash to the hoop and dish it to Nowitski who my guys couldn't block at all or you'd dish it out to artest for 3. I had todo what I had to do to win the game, so I put Lebron at Point to slow down you're turbo mashing, and Put Barbosa and shooting guard, and Richardson atsmall foward. When you were unsuccessful at mashing you turned the ball over, and I went on to fast break and win the game.

I did it for defensive purposes, I tried to play a fair game but Blake, and Crawford are no match for the turbo mash of Gilbert.

Good game, and good day to you sir.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

damn jazz that was pretty chessing moving james to pg at the last minute smh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I don't know about it being a cheesy move, I've seen the Cavs do it in actual NBA games. My Point Guards, and could not guard Gilbert, each in bound you'd just mash to the hoop and dish it to Nowitski who my guys couldn't block at all or you'd dish it out to artest for 3. I had to do what I had to do to win the game, so I put Lebron at Point to slow down you're turbo mashing, and Put Barbosa and shooting guard, and Richardson at small foward. When you were unsuccessful at mashing you turned the ball over, and I went on to fast break and win the game.

I did it for defensive purposes, I tried to play a fair game but Blake, and Crawford are no match for the turbo mash of Gilbert.

Good game, and good day to you sir.
its still a little suspect but good day to you as well

jazz check trades. you better accept this steal ASAP
eek.gif

you're complaining? youre getting ai pierce and green lmao. you DEF getting the better of the deal. the rest of my team are pretty much scrubs so it'lleven out. im 0-2 and im in the east. in not even a threat lol

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

you're complaining? youre getting ai pierce and green lmao. you DEF getting the better of the deal. the rest of my team are pretty much scrubs so it'll even out
Thanks, but I'll pass homie.

i am. you dont think spreading out your offense to 3 players in 90+ (jeff green is almost 90 from 3pt) is not better than just one player who is 100 ... whobtw jumpman admits he cant shoot with. lmao

Back
Top Bottom