XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'll play a game in a little bit, I got to get on a winning streak. Losing to Houston, then Lakers messed up my self esteem and now I can't achieve an erection.
ayoooooo.

was the game that frustrating mamba?
laugh.gif
Yes it was. I've had a bad day anyway, messed around and pulled the cord out of the router. No way I was coming back anyway. Onto the next game.
lets just hope the real lakers play like that tonight.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

crag there is no way you givin up tyson?
No way man... I already had to give up Odom to get Joe Johnson.... who is friggen whack by the way
eyes.gif

I need Chandler for rebounds, if you want to do the trade I offered.. cool.. if not thats fine

GGs Mavs...

I was heated at the end of the first that steve nash inbounded the ball... what the heck so I couldnt shoot the game tying shot w/ him

BTW Gully if you wanna get our game of Madden.... we can after the Western Kentucky/Illinois game

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

crag there is no way you givin up tyson?
No way man... I already had to give up Odom to get Joe Johnson.... who is friggen whack by the way
eyes.gif

I need Chandler for rebounds
I'll give you Ben Wallace, and Outlaw for Chandler.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

BTW Gully if you wanna get our game of Madden.... we can after the Western Kentucky/Illinois game

i gotta wait until shorty fall asleep before the Xbox can come back on
embarassed.gif

lmao i was replying on my iphone on the way home from work. im home and thought id be getting on asap but i realized the laker/warriors were playing. bobcatswill be online after that game. oh yeah a pierce for artest trade is not happening lol. green for artest?

Back
Top Bottom