XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Im houston. I would trade hermann but dude is money from 3. And I've got a better backup PG in Fisher. 76ers that's a damn good trade. I would take itif I could actually shoot with Durant
laugh.gif
Sheed for Bynum?

Im houston. I would trade hermann but dude is money from 3. And I've got a better backup PG in Fisher. 76ers that's a damn good trade. I would take itif I could actually shoot with Durant
laugh.gif
Sheed for Bynum?

Memphis got me ready to pull the trigger... Can you pick anyone else besides Gay? Any 2 or 3 players off my squad. Just not Gay. And I'll accept that.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Im houston. I would trade hermann but dude is money from 3. And I've got a better backup PG in Fisher. 76ers that's a damn good trade. I would take it if I could actually shoot with Durant
laugh.gif
Sheed for Bynum?
CMon man pleaseeeeeee
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im tryna deal Durant and i think that trade would be $$$ for both of us!

But yea id do Sheed for Bynum if 2 other players were involved
laugh.gif
... im OCD on this joint about having the amount of players at each position that i want...i dont need 3 Centers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

YO Retro how do u add media files like that
How to save a replay from an online league game:
  1. After your game, click on "Game Stats" (screen) then click on "Game Track" (screen)
  2. Find the spot in the game the event took place, then click A on the event (screen)
  3. This will load up the event in the replay system. Once its loaded up click the "left thumb stick" (screen) to save the replay to your hard drive (screen)
You now have the replay saved to your hard drive, you can upload a video or screen shot from it.

How to upload a video
  1. Make sure your xbox/ps3 is connected to the internet and you are signed in with your game profile
  2. From the main menu, goto "Features > 2K REEL MAKER"
  3. A new sub menu pops up with the options "2K REELMAKER, REELVIEWER, MY REELS, MAIN MENU" Click on "2K REELMAKER" (Screen shot)
  4. You will now see a list of all your saved "replays". select which replay you want to open in 2K REELMAKER (Screen Shot)
  5. Edit your highlight as you see fit. Hit start to bring up the tools menu and click on the "Save Tool" (bottom right). You will see the option "Upload Reel to 2Ksports.com". Click this option (Screen Shot)
hope to see more people uploading videos.

anyone wanna play a game?

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yo fraij send me a trade offer for durant!!! im the bobcats btw
I got something in mind but i wanna see if me and NOREAGA can work something out first.

76ers... Someone else other than Diaw... Sent memphis a counter offer

frown.gif
thats your only PF other than KG.... I dont suppose you'd do Marion instead of Diaw?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

frown.gif
thats your only PF other than KG.... I dont suppose you'd do Marion instead of Diaw?
ohwell.gif

you're wack though. i see you losin on xbl...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

you're wack though. i see you losin on xbl...
frown.gif

laugh.gif
i know
smh.gif
smh.gif
I am getting better at this game though... ive never played a 2k game in my life and ive only had this for like 2 weeks and ive got 4 wins inthis league so far... which is about 4 more than i expected
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Im still nice on NCAA though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom