XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

It's my birthday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

It's my birthday
smile.gif
I saw that happy birthday! I would play you but I need to finish up some stuff. Maybe if I'm still up I can play you later since you're aninsomniac and all.

And good game Mavs like always. That trade really helped me out this game. Lewis was
sick.gif

Thunder GG!!

Boozer was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yankee i peeped it but i cant let Durant go without a solid SF in return

HBD Jacob
laugh.gif
You dont gotta do the dishes
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Man i LOVE Boozer
laugh.gif
dude can shoot the 15-20 footer in your face and if you bite on the fake hell just drive and lay it in.

Delonte though
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i cant shoot with him for some reason... i gotta work on it. I kinda wanna deal him already though...
[table][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]Main[/td] [td]Average/Total[/td] [td]Field Goal[/td] [td]3 Point[/td] [td]FT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [td]OReb[/td] [td]DReb[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Foul[/td] [td][/td] [td]PIP[/td] [td]Dunk[/td] [td]Layup[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]3P[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]Reg[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]21:38[/td] [td]9.2[/td] [td]2.2[/td] [td]5.7[/td] [td]7.9[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]+2.2[/td] [td]7.8[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]72[/td] [td]63.9[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
t0.png
[/td] [td]Reg[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]24:54[/td] [td]21.0[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]9.0[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]+3.0[/td] [td]14.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]56.8[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Dude is coming up huge in my offense
pimp.gif

I thought you would like Boozer. I really didn't need him since I have Gasol. He was useless in my offense.

You did pretty good with Delonte though going 4/6, that's not bad

Yea i just cant seem to really get it though... i get WIDE open looks and blow it.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

FRAIJ Check trades
laugh.gif
Ill sleep on that one... ill have to see if i can shoot with RA... But i just dont think you have the SF for the job
laugh.gif

uh kinda want to get a ranked done cause don't know how much im going to be able to play.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

NIKEAIR... i might have a deal for you... involving Durant, will decide if im going to offer tomorrow.
mmk, if i can get devin harris in the deal too, it will be sweet!

btw im not going to play games till maybe thurs

got some midterms this thurs

and i might not be online for the weekend, my birthday is on saturday, and my friends want to take me clubbin, then theres fam stuff

sorry im usually late starting league, but i catch up pretty quick imo

Bulls, I think you are already in my que, you're the 76ers right?

That was the worst game I've ever played. 31/82
indifferent.gif
CP3 with 4 airballs when he's wide open what the crap was that.

GG Mamba... and yea i know that was one ugly shooting performance
sick.gif
by both of us... a lot of my points were in the paint cause i could NOT shoot from outsidein the 1st half.

First time ive had to give Durant nearly the entire workload
smh.gif

I couldnt get anything going with Boozer but he came up big with rebounds and a couple blocks.

Won 4 of my last 6 though!

Back
Top Bottom