XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

I'll play
smile.gif
pm me
nerd.gif

I didn't want to start one til the last one finished... but we've been waitin on the east for like a week... and NOBODY has played
eyes.gif

So Noreaga. Your gt is fresh2myfeet23. Hmmm didn't you already give up in one of our leagues.
eyes.gif

Funny that you post that cuz now I want to kick that guy out now too
laugh.gif

Aww does someones woman parts hurt because we wont give you the info?

anim-hog-sad-violin-cry.gif

There that's me being a #!*!. Look I think we gave you like 3 tries already and you gave up every time when things didn't go your way. Have a goodnight
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

i swear dudes who run these r *!++%, i bet i'll bust any of them with real teams....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i killed you in 2k8 and 2k9 and you quit

and the only way you can win is by scoring in the paint

ok at 9:00, i might be able to play only one game since i have homework, and how i met your mother is on at 8:30 thats pacific time btw

i swear dudes who run these r *!++%, i bet i'll bust any of them with real teams....

pick your best team and i'd beat you with the wizards.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

So Noreaga. Your gt is fresh2myfeet23. Hmmm didn't you already give up in one of our leagues.
eyes.gif

Funny that you post that cuz now I want to kick that guy out now too
laugh.gif
I came in after some one had already went 2-10, i got my #%@ stomped about 5 times, and the team had NO SCORERS. NONE. of course my morale waslow. so i said eff it.
smh.gif
I just want to have a chance to pick my team so I canat least have some DECENT people. I know who I can score with on this game so I should be fine. If I don't play my games within the times you say feel freeto kick me. But you can see im serious about this... look how many times i've posted in this thread.

2k8 was lame i promise you'll lose by atleast 10 if we play.....

If ur talkin to retro id correct that statement
roll.gif

I dont think theres on person on this board good enough to beat dude on a consistant basis.
Il correct that statement, there isnt one person on this board good enough to beat him on a consistant basis
laugh.gif

u said beat him by 10
eyes.gif

With Detroit, I will demolish him....besides he's prolly a bum who needs like LAL or Cle to win like half the cats on this board

With Detroit, I will demolish him....besides he's prolly a bum who needs like LAL or Cle to win like half the cats on this board
laugh.gif

retro get it goin i gotta see what happens

Im gonna throw this proposal out there but its not really up to me.
You beat retro you get in the league.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im gonna throw this proposal out there but its not really up to me.
You beat retro you get in the league.
i like to see this too

knowing you will probably quit in the 3rd quarter or so

Back
Top Bottom