XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

yeah i made it???
nerd.gif
Okay I'm in, thanks again. Let's get this league filled and crown a champ in the other one.

BTW JRetro you almost had me
frown.gif

Also, no trades after a player has already quit please!

Do i have the 6ers since i called them in here or do i need to grab em in the league first? cause i cant sign on for another 30 minutes or so

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

yo pm sent
Sorry bud but more than one occasion have we invited you and you stopped playing when you lost.... your not in
alien.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Do i have the 6ers since i called them in here or do i need to grab em in the league first? cause i cant sign on for another 30 minutes or so
IMO you good. You posted in our last thread if I remember correctly. I'm not an admin though but I think you straight.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

first come first serve. nobody ever chose the sixers before so you should be good don't trip.

ouch that sucks i had troules with my games, check my record 0DNF in 13 games, but it is what it is.....

ouch that sucks i had troules with my games, check my record 0DNF in 13 games, but it is what it is.....
you had the same troubles back in nba 2k8 as well?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

you had the same troubles back in nba 2k8 as well?
not really i just hated that game with the 3 pt glitch

Sorry but in the past you quit after you lose some games... and I have a feeling you'd do the same again

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Sorry but in the past you quit after you lose some games... and I have a feeling you'd do the same again

doesnt really matter but i'd love to join how bout u just get a replacement lined up 4 me if u feel so strongly that ima leave......

Or I could just use someone from the last league who I know will play their games win or lose
grin.gif

hey, always wanted in with these leagues. Sign me up! ORLANDO Magic please!

Thanks for the info Crag! I'll try and sign up tomorrow, hopefully my internet will be working. Cap did you get the info yet? I don't mind sending itto some of you

Lets try and finish the other one guys!

To all the new guys who I Havent sent info to yet.. I'm gonna wait a day or two for all the regulars to get there chance... and then I'll send you theinfo
happy.gif

How do i join the league? i went to my invitations and join league but didnt see anything...

im assuming that the info you sent via PM was the league ID Crag? I didnt see that in the join league thing.

Back
Top Bottom