XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Yea dont mess with any of those fans... my xbox been fine for years.

I lay mine on the side and make sure it has open air on all sides so it doesn't get really hot.

My @+%@%@% power went out. The people are working on it and cut the wrong wire or something apparantly. At least thats what he told my dad when he asked. ItJUST came back on. Keep the W though, you were beating my #@% anyway

This game is to hard to play when you dont have a chance down low against four 7 footers. Im dreadin this right now i wanna draft my own team.

Anyone want a game?

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

My @+%@%@% power went out. The people are working on it and cut the wrong wire or something apparantly. At least thats what he told my dad when he asked. It JUST came back on. Keep the W though, you were beating my #@% anyway
Nah man, you could of came back at any moment. We should just reset it.

GG Jehlers, Deron with 64 points.
eek.gif
, He single handledly kept your team incontention to win the whole game.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

This game is to hard to play when you dont have a chance down low against four 7 footers. Im dreadin this right now i wanna draft my own team.

Anyone want a game?
Yea next league im going to make sure i have a bigger team... the only player left from my OG starting 5 is Devin Harris
laugh.gif
Sheed still here buthe comes off the bench.

I gotta draft a true C and some taller guards... thats for sure.

Yea ik right, i was actually expecting you to come in here and complain about how many shots were took. 43 shots but dude was on FIRE the first half shootinlike 70 percent. When they said he at 39 at half i was like cot dam.

O yea and the refs helped me out cuz i got a foul everytime i drove to the hoop. 15/16 from the line.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Yea ik right, i was actually expecting you to come in here and complain about how many shots were took. 43 shots but dude was on FIRE the first half shootin like 70 percent. When they said he at 39 at half i was like cot dam.

O yea and the refs helped me out cuz i got a foul everytime i drove to the hoop. 15/16 from the line.
Yeah, I was getting frustrated. Everytime he drove, he got the call. There was only like a few times where he didn't get it.

aight ima take a shower right quick. IM in the lobby now but away from my xbox so if ur there before me just wait a minute.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

My @+%@%@% power went out. The people are working on it and cut the wrong wire or something apparantly. At least thats what he told my dad when he asked. It JUST came back on. Keep the W though, you were beating my #@% anyway
Nah man, you could of came back at any moment. We should just reset it.

GG Jehlers, Deron with 64 points.
eek.gif
, He single handledly kept your team in contention to win the whole game.

aiite man preciate it. other people would take that W and run with it. And Jehlers lets go now. I'm ready.

There is very little holding me back from quitting right now. Too frustrating im starting to break $*+@ in my house.
The one game where im up 4 points most of the game then lag sets in the 4th qaurter and i lose by 15.

@!%# this.

Can someone reset the game against me and Noreaga, it was the Mavs and Rockets game, that ended 48-31.

Back
Top Bottom