XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

It's Sunday man, where is everybody?
nerd.gif

Retro if ur truly the shot realease king how about you trade me West for Stephen Jackson

Its a 6 point rating differential in ur favor
happy.gif

Yea i gotta do some Tax stuff right quick lemme get 10-15 min.

Retro you can just have the second win my team is to !$%%%@ for me to have a chance.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Yea i gotta do some Tax stuff right quick lemme get 10-15 min.

Retro you can just have the second win my team is to !$%%%@ for me to have a chance.
Alright

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Retro if ur truly the shot realease king how about you trade me West for Stephen Jackson

Its a 6 point rating differential in ur favor
happy.gif
laugh.gif
i'm far from the shot release king, so i would be hurting myself with stephen jackson. west is too fuego to let go.

Didn't want to start another thread, just bought a xbox 360 online, bought to go pick up nba 2k9 tommorow, do I really need the after market fan? If sowhich one is the best?

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Didn't want to start another thread, just bought a xbox 360 online, bought to go pick up nba 2k9 tommorow, do I really need the after market fan? If so which one is the best?

You don't need a fan at all. Honetly, a fan will most likely damage up your 360 more than help it.

^ word i heard having a fan isn't good in the long run. just keep your 360 well ventilated cool room.

Back
Top Bottom