XBOX 360 madden league thread vol season has started week 4!

My copy wont arrive until twosday..
sick.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

So does anyone find the dropped passes to be completely frustrating and unreal?

I use the Bills, only 1 real Superstar at WR, Stevie Johnson, and he can't even catch the damn ball. I have one of the most surehanded TEs in the league, but he always drops wide open passes.

I swear I'm averaging 20 dropped passes a game, it's not even worth playing.

Anyone experiencing this? Consider changing the sliders?

They said the fixed the dropped passes problem seen in the demo. I haven't really came across it since I've been playing. You really gotta user catch a lot of these passes just can't trust the computer sometimes.

how? i jsut joined n they was available....

The panthers is my team but i have been having issues with my internet from the hurricane and i thought it woulda BEEN fixed by now

but im 100% positive I will be on tomorrow to join so u gotta pick up another squad

I use the Bills, only 1 real Superstar at WR, Stevie Johnson, and he can't even catch the damn ball. I have one of the most surehanded TEs in the league, but he always drops wide open passes.

The first maybe 3-4 games online this happened a lot to me, I've been using the Ravens and I have never talked so bad about someone like I did about Ed Dixon dropping so many balls, I was absolutely losing it. It's real strange to me because now he catches almost everything I throw to him.. Just my input haha

Yo, can i get the Colts... It looks like that shouldnt be a problem lol

GT: UCE Bleezy

And yeah lets skip that preseason trash

On a side note: is anyone else having trouble with INTs this  year??

It seems like any Deep out route or corner route gets picked with ease

Also the same old jumping linebacker crap where they pick passes that are intended for players that are already ten yards behind them...rediculous

Last edited:
Preseason skipped I will advance week1 sat evening will post a time some time later today

[COLOR=#red]
Count your lucky stars you at the least have 1..... :smh:[/COLOR]

everybody should be adding everybody with that said im going to advance the league every 2 days at 10pm ct so the 1st advance will be tomorrow night so get them games in.

im be out of town from sep 13 -16 more then likely ill leave yo shadi the league so everything can keep on moving

i know i didnt reply to a few things and ill be taking care of that dont kill me 
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]MMG...

Still waiting to hear back about that GT.

I will add everyone later tonight. (roger e3 is my GT)[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom