XBOX 360 madden league thread vol season has started week 4!

I've been playing Madden for a min. but computer on All-Madden this year is :x

I can see what you guys mean though. On All-Pro it is too easy to beat computer.

I've been playing Madden for a min. but computer on All-Madden this year is :x
I can see what you guys mean though. On All-Pro it is too easy to beat computer.

[COLOR=#red]I think it's a toss up call... All madden would be stupid with how much the cpu cheats. when flynn runs from the pocket, breaks 4 tackles, and runs for 31 yards... you know it's gonna be a long season. (yes that happened to me)...

All-Pro is eh as well with it being a bit easier. But i think it's a little more realistic than All Madden... just my two cents.[/COLOR]

UI honestly think all madden is the way to go...once people start learning the game more allpro will be way to easy

the list is done

now ill start with the list of teams already picked please if you havent already edit your OG post with your GT 

Id rather crazy CPU stuff happening every now and then in All Madden then to be playing All Pro and people getting 300+ yards on the ground every game with 400+ passing yards and the score being 40+ to 7 against a team with a good D :smh:

I actually like playing in a league and watching the stats and seeing who is leading rusher in the league, who has the most INTs, who is leading the pro bow votes so I dont wanna see stats crazy high cause we in All Pro

If you have a player on your team that wins a award I want it actually mean something cause he earned it

if you cant beat the computed on All Madden that makes the off season and trades that much better. You try and build your team the way you play

hopefully this last at least to year 2

Unfortunately im in florida so if you dont see me online today or tomorrow its cause the power or internet is down from this hurricane :smh:

I actually like playing in a league and watching the stats and seeing who is leading rusher in the league, who has the most INTs, who is leading the pro bow votes so I dont wanna see stats crazy high cause we in All Pro
If you have a player on your team that wins a award I want it actually mean something cause he earned it
if you cant beat the computed on All Madden that makes the off season and trades that much better. You try and build your team the way you play
Unfortunately im in florida so if you dont see me online today or tomorrow its cause the power or internet is down from this hurricane :smh:

Yup co-sign all this. Let's do All-Madden Casper.

can i replace moss with aldon smith?
yes ill allow this
Unfortunately im in florida so if you dont see me online today or tomorrow its cause the power or internet is down from this hurricane
mean.gif
case and point this is how you do it just in case you know you will miss some time.

as far as the league going at least 2 i think we can do atleast 2 or 3 before the new year 
Yup co-sign all this. Let's do All-Madden Casper.
i been changed it to all madden 
laugh.gif

all names/teams/GT's updated in the OG post 

updated we up to 16/17 teams with still some good ones left and my madden is out for delivery 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I saw someone claimed them but he didn't get updated with them so if he isn't with it i'll take the Eagles.. if not i'll take the Ravens... My GT- C1EARSTAR.. I'll have my madden latest by 8pm tonight

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Can you replace Reggie Bush with Sean Smith?[/COLOR]

updated i gave him the eagles and you the jets ravens 

i got a pm about mics so let me make this clear you will get kicked if you don't have one. if you don't like using it during games that's fine but you need a mic.

Back
Top Bottom