XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

got it at gamestop for $2.87 after I traded in Halo:Reach, Red Dead Redemption, NBA 2k10, and Gears of War 2
pimp.gif

lol same here, except I traded in reach and Madden 11.
they gave me 8 bucks store credit
pimp.gif
not bad for two games I haven't touched since 2k11 came out

weird... same here but they gave me 17.50 store credit lol on top of getting it for free

Fuuuu I got got lol.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

got it at gamestop for $2.87 after I traded in Halo:Reach, Red Dead Redemption, NBA 2k10, and Gears of War 2
pimp.gif

lol same here, except I traded in reach and Madden 11.
they gave me 8 bucks store credit
pimp.gif
not bad for two games I haven't touched since 2k11 came out

weird... same here but they gave me 17.50 store credit lol on top of getting it for free

Fuuuu I got got lol.

FAMAS <3

I like the AK74u too, but when I switched to the FAMAS w/Reflex Sight, I dominated my friends throughout the next 10 matches we played.
laugh.gif

FAMAS <3

I like the AK74u too, but when I switched to the FAMAS w/Reflex Sight, I dominated my friends throughout the next 10 matches we played.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

something is wrong with the leaderboards cause it says i have 33k kills hahahah

The leaderboards are messed up. Anyone who believes they have 10k + kills legit is silly. Imagine TDM, you get 20 kills a game, that means every 10 games is 200, and every 100 games is 2000 kills. If you want to see your true kills, go to your combat record and press "d-pad right". It will show you your true K/D.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

something is wrong with the leaderboards cause it says i have 33k kills hahahah

The leaderboards are messed up. Anyone who believes they have 10k + kills legit is silly. Imagine TDM, you get 20 kills a game, that means every 10 games is 200, and every 100 games is 2000 kills. If you want to see your true kills, go to your combat record and press "d-pad right". It will show you your true K/D.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

FAMAS <3

I like the AK74u too, but when I switched to the FAMAS w/Reflex Sight, I dominated my friends throughout the next 10 matches we played.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

FAMAS <3

I like the AK74u too, but when I switched to the FAMAS w/Reflex Sight, I dominated my friends throughout the next 10 matches we played.
laugh.gif

I'll be on most of the day so add me if yall wanna get a ground war party or something goin.

I'll be on most of the day so add me if yall wanna get a ground war party or something goin.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the 360 community sucks on nt

really though...

arent there more xbox 360 owners than ps3?

it seems like competition is WAY more stiff on 360 than ps3...

really though...

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

i'm addicted. i've been playing this game for the past 2 days straight... 27k kills already
sick.gif

south-park-wow-01.jpg

eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by handullz

really though...

There is only like 2-3 heads that I know of that are really good (play with one of em consistently but he doesn't even post in this thread).
Disgusted by the amount of camping going (some REAL scrubs), running around taking them out and putting the attack dogs on them is a blessing.
pimp.gif

it just seem like as soon as i jump on ps3... my kills increase by ten cuz the players are weak...

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

i'm addicted. i've been playing this game for the past 2 days straight... 27k kills already
sick.gif

south-park-wow-01.jpg

eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by handullz

really though...

There is only like 2-3 heads that I know of that are really good (play with one of em consistently but he doesn't even post in this thread).
Disgusted by the amount of camping going (some REAL scrubs), running around taking them out and putting the attack dogs on them is a blessing.
pimp.gif

it just seem like as soon as i jump on ps3... my kills increase by ten cuz the players are weak...

I played about 4 hours yesterday and this game is far more balanced than MW2. The FAMAS in this game is beast. Overall this game is flat out better than MW2. If you guys are interested in starting a game...
GT: untoldstory23

I played about 4 hours yesterday and this game is far more balanced than MW2. The FAMAS in this game is beast. Overall this game is flat out better than MW2. If you guys are interested in starting a game...
GT: untoldstory23

Back
Top Bottom