XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

It couldn't be more obvious that the leaderboards/kills are jacked up people...

Thats 1000 kills per hour, which is clearly not possible.

It couldn't be more obvious that the leaderboards/kills are jacked up people...

Thats 1000 kills per hour, which is clearly not possible.

lol matchmaking with a party is annoying as hell. people don't make it and blah blah blah.

lol matchmaking with a party is annoying as hell. people don't make it and blah blah blah.

Yeah, I looked at the leaderboards and seen I had 5k kills like @$!@ is going on I know I didn't play that much
laugh.gif

Yeah, I looked at the leaderboards and seen I had 5k kills like @$!@ is going on I know I didn't play that much
laugh.gif

CWrite

how is the gameplay so far on pc? looking to download it this week on steam.

i swear within a day or two of downloading mwf2, there was hackers running wild in servers.

steam: chilln562
pimp.gif

CWrite

how is the gameplay so far on pc? looking to download it this week on steam.

i swear within a day or two of downloading mwf2, there was hackers running wild in servers.

steam: chilln562
pimp.gif

jesus the maps are terrible, at least mw2 had like able maps like skidrow/highrise

its still fun as hell to play lets see how long it lasts

jesus the maps are terrible, at least mw2 had like able maps like skidrow/highrise

its still fun as hell to play lets see how long it lasts

OK game, still think mw2 was better imo. On the main start up screen, if you press the left and right triggers (multiple times), dude gets out of his seat and you get an achievement lol. My bad if ya knew

OK game, still think mw2 was better imo. On the main start up screen, if you press the left and right triggers (multiple times), dude gets out of his seat and you get an achievement lol. My bad if ya knew

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

The game is playable, but a patched MW2 would doo doo on this game real talk.

Pretty much, but that'd be a BIG update if they do patch MW2,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

The game is playable, but a patched MW2 would doo doo on this game real talk.

Pretty much, but that'd be a BIG update if they do patch MW2,
laugh.gif

my friend told me today to click LT & RT at the main menu but im not sure what im sposed to do does anyone know?

I just played for a few hours and my head is dizzy haha. Haven't played mw2 since beginning of the year. Definitely not liking the camping when I'm rushing. I need some people to play with so add me. GT: jockndeez

I just played for a few hours and my head is dizzy haha. Haven't played mw2 since beginning of the year. Definitely not liking the camping when I'm rushing. I need some people to play with so add me. GT: jockndeez

my friend told me today to click LT & RT at the main menu but im not sure what im sposed to do does anyone know?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Where it gives you the options for "campaign, multiplayer, zombies, options" or whatever click lt and rt twice then walk to the back computer and press x. Dude gets up and you get an achievement, the computer gives you the black ops gamer picture.

Where it gives you the options for "campaign, multiplayer, zombies, options" or whatever click lt and rt twice then walk to the back computer and press x. Dude gets up and you get an achievement, the computer gives you the black ops gamer picture.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

at the computer type in cd *press enter* doa *press enter*  
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom