XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

No, I haven't even played black ops on 360 yet.
laugh.gif

I just want to get marathon pro quick, so can yall help me cap 15 flags?

laugh.gif

Finally got the gold guns
pimp.gif
$$@* took forever. I'm not even goin to 15th since I've started to get all the pro perks, especially Tac Mask. I also got Ninja pro yesterday and it's perfect for FFA or SnD.

Finally got the gold guns
pimp.gif
$$@* took forever. I'm not even goin to 15th since I've started to get all the pro perks, especially Tac Mask. I also got Ninja pro yesterday and it's perfect for FFA or SnD.

I'm still far as hell from Gold Guns
30t6p3b.gif
.. I don't know if I want to go to 14 or 15th prestige.

And I remember when I got Marathon Pro I just used ghost and a silenced smg that @#%$ was easy getting 15 caps

I'm still far as hell from Gold Guns
30t6p3b.gif
.. I don't know if I want to go to 14 or 15th prestige.

And I remember when I got Marathon Pro I just used ghost and a silenced smg that @#%$ was easy getting 15 caps

Originally Posted by Carver

Good Domination games earlier Rice and Phenom
pimp.gif
it's bs it didn't save our games though.. I better not get my *** reported and banned from fools thinking I'm cheating since there is not videos recorded
laugh.gif
.. Whatevers number 1 this week in Domination thanks to rice and phenom for playing dom how it's meant to be played with me
I thought i was the only one who couldnt find those games we were playing...but yeah man we were all going H.A.M 
I see u be on that 2k hit me up for a guaranteed lost 
laugh.gif

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Phenom is my %%@$+ 
pimp.gif

I agree wit joee, u must have a breezy or somethn I  haven't saw u on in ages...

Originally Posted by Carver

Good Domination games earlier Rice and Phenom
pimp.gif
it's bs it didn't save our games though.. I better not get my *** reported and banned from fools thinking I'm cheating since there is not videos recorded
laugh.gif
.. Whatevers number 1 this week in Domination thanks to rice and phenom for playing dom how it's meant to be played with me
I thought i was the only one who couldnt find those games we were playing...but yeah man we were all going H.A.M 
I see u be on that 2k hit me up for a guaranteed lost 
laugh.gif

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Phenom is my %%@$+ 
pimp.gif

I agree wit joee, u must have a breezy or somethn I  haven't saw u on in ages...

I'm in the middle of making a funny montage for Black Ops (since I posted a few from Modern Warfare 2), but I figured I would share this funny C4 kill for now.
laugh.gif

Using C4's, camper's don't stand a chance.
pimp.gif

I'm in the middle of making a funny montage for Black Ops (since I posted a few from Modern Warfare 2), but I figured I would share this funny C4 kill for now.
laugh.gif

Using C4's, camper's don't stand a chance.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

ill be on after i come down from this buzz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

ill be on after i come down from this buzz
laugh.gif

It's 11 and it's Friday and I ain't got @$%! to do.. I'm about to jump on Black Ops or one of the other cods for the hell of it right now

It's 11 and it's Friday and I ain't got @$%! to do.. I'm about to jump on Black Ops or one of the other cods for the hell of it right now

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by mindless2778

(MW2): DonutKiller20

sick.gif

laugh.gif
I know, I know, but you'd be amazed how many idiots like me thinks it's not that bad of a name considering some of the ones I've seen. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The crappy GT does not reflect my playing abilities, though. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by mindless2778

(MW2): DonutKiller20

sick.gif

laugh.gif
I know, I know, but you'd be amazed how many idiots like me thinks it's not that bad of a name considering some of the ones I've seen. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The crappy GT does not reflect my playing abilities, though. 
tongue.gif

anybody have this problem?

every time i play by myself my connection is fine and there's no lag, but when i try to play with my friends in a party my connection sucks. my friends all have good signal strength but i only get 1 bar of signal and eventually it shows "connection interrupted" and i get disconnected from xbox live.

any ideas of what this problem is and how to fix it? thanks!

anybody have this problem?

every time i play by myself my connection is fine and there's no lag, but when i try to play with my friends in a party my connection sucks. my friends all have good signal strength but i only get 1 bar of signal and eventually it shows "connection interrupted" and i get disconnected from xbox live.

any ideas of what this problem is and how to fix it? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom