XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I don't even have black ops yet; my friend is supposed to give me his copy, but he can't find it.
laugh.gif

I don't even have black ops yet; my friend is supposed to give me his copy, but he can't find it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
Damn, Black Ops for free that's a good look.. I swear soon as you got that xbox mr December been MIA. He must have found himself a nice lil honey from school and been busy with her 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
Damn, Black Ops for free that's a good look.. I swear soon as you got that xbox mr December been MIA. He must have found himself a nice lil honey from school and been busy with her 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

This dude just stopped playing his xbox once your ps3 homie derrty got an xbox or what
laugh.gif
.. I'm sure the game got boring once you maxed out though the same will probably happen to me
laugh.gif
 that is sorta funny but nah man... 
But yeah sorta did get like boring. I still need some stuff but i got the main stuff and am where i wanted to be so im just like eh. I have all summer. Im just out doing $@!+ all the time now. So yeah. Enjoying the nice weather since its been a while since i seen grass and $@!+ and felt 60 degree weather . 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

roll.gif
nah man. no honey yet bruh. Just playing the field. 

Originally Posted by Carver

This dude just stopped playing his xbox once your ps3 homie derrty got an xbox or what
laugh.gif
.. I'm sure the game got boring once you maxed out though the same will probably happen to me
laugh.gif
 that is sorta funny but nah man... 
But yeah sorta did get like boring. I still need some stuff but i got the main stuff and am where i wanted to be so im just like eh. I have all summer. Im just out doing $@!+ all the time now. So yeah. Enjoying the nice weather since its been a while since i seen grass and $@!+ and felt 60 degree weather . 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

roll.gif
nah man. no honey yet bruh. Just playing the field. 

Hell yeah the weather has been
pimp.gif
time for that outdoor ballin playa.. but it's supposed to snow or rain this weekend
30t6p3b.gif

Hell yeah the weather has been
pimp.gif
time for that outdoor ballin playa.. but it's supposed to snow or rain this weekend
30t6p3b.gif

I used to play this ALL the time... but I got tired of it.
grin.gif
If anyone wants to take it off my hands, let me know.

Oh, but you can still hit me up to play other games (MW2): DonutKiller20

I used to play this ALL the time... but I got tired of it.
grin.gif
If anyone wants to take it off my hands, let me know.

Oh, but you can still hit me up to play other games (MW2): DonutKiller20

(The Rock) FINALLY....!!! (The Rock)

I have the game. I'll be on after I get back to the house later.
pimp.gif

Actually, I think I have to finish filing my taxes.
laugh.gif

(The Rock) FINALLY....!!! (The Rock)

I have the game. I'll be on after I get back to the house later.
pimp.gif

Actually, I think I have to finish filing my taxes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom