WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

They can't give a Match of The Year award away this year because they don't want Taker or Shawn back on tv right now, and this was the only match that should even be considered.

Also, Dave Meltzer said that Barrett and Cena in a ladder match was supposed to be scheduled for TLC. I guess they would hang a contract or something, idk?

Special Guest on Raw Tonight?
Spoiler [+]
Retired former WWE star Shawn Michaels is hinting at a pre-taped appearance on tonight's three-hour Slammy Awards edition of Raw.

Michaels said on Twitter that he taped "something extra" for Raw this weekend at the Tribute to the Troops TV taping at Ft. Hood, Tex.

"I almost 4got. I taped something "extra" this weekend. Not sure what it was 4. They gave me this shiny thing. Suppose I'll watch Raw."

WWE "nominated" Michaels for the "WWE Moment of the Year" category for his final match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 26.

Special Guest on Raw Tonight?
Spoiler [+]
Retired former WWE star Shawn Michaels is hinting at a pre-taped appearance on tonight's three-hour Slammy Awards edition of Raw.

Michaels said on Twitter that he taped "something extra" for Raw this weekend at the Tribute to the Troops TV taping at Ft. Hood, Tex.

"I almost 4got. I taped something "extra" this weekend. Not sure what it was 4. They gave me this shiny thing. Suppose I'll watch Raw."

WWE "nominated" Michaels for the "WWE Moment of the Year" category for his final match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 26.

TNA-

In TNA news last week TNA gave it's fans (lol) the first ever Knockouts Main Event which featured Tara Vs. Mickie James in a steel cage match.

The match itself was actually quite good. The highlight of the match being the finish.

5bqtk8.jpg

What about the rest of iMPACT you ask? Well, The Pope is apparently a black Undertaker. MCMG Vs. Beer (MONEY!) is a program again. And the rest of..

s6k7b7.jpg

Are fighting for the titles in TNA as Kazarian is looking to reclaim the X-Division title from Jay Lethal and AJ looks to once again become TV champ.

Other TNA highlights include the Double J Double M A invitational. (Which I find to be quite amusing. This is the only thing JJ has ever done that has entertained me)

TNA-

In TNA news last week TNA gave it's fans (lol) the first ever Knockouts Main Event which featured Tara Vs. Mickie James in a steel cage match.

The match itself was actually quite good. The highlight of the match being the finish.

5bqtk8.jpg

What about the rest of iMPACT you ask? Well, The Pope is apparently a black Undertaker. MCMG Vs. Beer (MONEY!) is a program again. And the rest of..

s6k7b7.jpg

Are fighting for the titles in TNA as Kazarian is looking to reclaim the X-Division title from Jay Lethal and AJ looks to once again become TV champ.

Other TNA highlights include the Double J Double M A invitational. (Which I find to be quite amusing. This is the only thing JJ has ever done that has entertained me)

Mickie and Tara was the main event. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

You probably couldn't pay me to watch an episode of Impact right now.

TNA lets Meth Hardy wrestle impaired all the time, and could have been high when he gave Anderson a concussion.
Tofollow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled fromTNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNAWorld Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at theevent, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for severalTNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast thatcompany officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle whileimpaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot tothe back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in theformer Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. Hesaid that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization sincehe could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligentchairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within thecompany that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have achance in court.

It should also be noted that Hardy isincoherent backstage at TNA live events. He slurs his words and keepsto himself at all times.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

TNA lets Meth Hardy wrestle impaired all the time, and could have been high when he gave Anderson a concussion.
Tofollow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled fromTNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNAWorld Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at theevent, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for severalTNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast thatcompany officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle whileimpaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot tothe back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in theformer Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. Hesaid that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization sincehe could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligentchairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within thecompany that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have achance in court.

It should also be noted that Hardy isincoherent backstage at TNA live events. He slurs his words and keepsto himself at all times.

Other-

Yes, Perry Saturn is still alive. How? I don't even know.

Flock Reunion. (Can you name them all?)

saturnravenlodireissick.jpg

Matt Hardy shares a Chris Benoit story (Douches)

And that wraps it up for my weekly update. Here's to what should be a good week of wrestling.

As always, i'm hombrelobo..

2eex65k.jpg

And..
"I'm here for the action"

Other-

Yes, Perry Saturn is still alive. How? I don't even know.

Flock Reunion. (Can you name them all?)

saturnravenlodireissick.jpg

Matt Hardy shares a Chris Benoit story (Douches)

And that wraps it up for my weekly update. Here's to what should be a good week of wrestling.

As always, i'm hombrelobo..

2eex65k.jpg

And..
"I'm here for the action"

i dont even bother with tna anymore but does that dude in the crowd have a %!*#%*! fubu hoody on???
laugh.gif

i dont even bother with tna anymore but does that dude in the crowd have a %!*#%*! fubu hoody on???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I hope Anderson sues. I don't know if it's the character he's playing but he's been very off since the concussion. Very awkward like.

Surprisingly, the Tara Mickie main event drew. This past Thursday night's edition of TNA Impact finished with a 1.1 cable rating which is the highest the show has drawn in a month.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I hope Anderson sues. I don't know if it's the character he's playing but he's been very off since the concussion. Very awkward like.

Surprisingly, the Tara Mickie main event drew. This past Thursday night's edition of TNA Impact finished with a 1.1 cable rating which is the highest the show has drawn in a month.

I have no idea why, but WWE has changed many of the Slammy nominees at the last moment:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/...les/2010slammyawardscats

Shocker of the Year
Knucklehead Moment of the Year
Despicable Me Award
  • CM Punk sings "Happy Birthday" to Rey Mysterio's daughter
  • Drew McIntyre faces and humilates Teddy Long
  • Kane buries The Undertaker alive
  • Mr. McMahon makes truce with Bret Hart, then kicks him in the groin
Holy %&^*%&* Move of the Year
Guest Star Shining Moment of the Year
  • Wayne Brady gets RKO'd by Randy Orton
  • Pee-wee Herman vs. The Miz
  • Mike Tyson punches out Chris Jericho
  • William Shatner sings WWE Entrances
"Oh Snap" Meltdown of the Year
  • Big Show destroys Jack Swagger’s trophies
  • Edge destroys the Raw GM’s computer
  • Alberto Del Rio injures Rey Mysterio’s arm with a steel chair
  • Batista quits WWE
WWE Moment of the Year
  • Sheamus attacks Triple H from behind with a lead pipe
  • Edge Spears Chris Jericho through the barricade 
  • The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels in Michaels’ final match
  • John Cena counts 1-2-3 as Orton defeats Barrett and Cena is fired from WWE
WWE Diva of the Year
  • To be determined in a Diva Battle Royal on tonight’s Raw
WWE Universe Reaction of the Year
  • To be determined on tonight's Raw
"And I quote" Line of the Year

I have no idea why, but WWE has changed many of the Slammy nominees at the last moment:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/...les/2010slammyawardscats

Shocker of the Year
Knucklehead Moment of the Year
Despicable Me Award
  • CM Punk sings "Happy Birthday" to Rey Mysterio's daughter
  • Drew McIntyre faces and humilates Teddy Long
  • Kane buries The Undertaker alive
  • Mr. McMahon makes truce with Bret Hart, then kicks him in the groin
Holy %&^*%&* Move of the Year
Guest Star Shining Moment of the Year
  • Wayne Brady gets RKO'd by Randy Orton
  • Pee-wee Herman vs. The Miz
  • Mike Tyson punches out Chris Jericho
  • William Shatner sings WWE Entrances
"Oh Snap" Meltdown of the Year
  • Big Show destroys Jack Swagger’s trophies
  • Edge destroys the Raw GM’s computer
  • Alberto Del Rio injures Rey Mysterio’s arm with a steel chair
  • Batista quits WWE
WWE Moment of the Year
  • Sheamus attacks Triple H from behind with a lead pipe
  • Edge Spears Chris Jericho through the barricade 
  • The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels in Michaels’ final match
  • John Cena counts 1-2-3 as Orton defeats Barrett and Cena is fired from WWE
WWE Diva of the Year
  • To be determined in a Diva Battle Royal on tonight’s Raw
WWE Universe Reaction of the Year
"And I quote" Line of the Year

That Orton and Bourne momenet has to win. It was a trending topic on twitter for a week straight.

That Orton and Bourne momenet has to win. It was a trending topic on twitter for a week straight.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I'm all for a Bourne win after this tweet- @findevan "I hope I can become a 2x Slammy Award winner so I can be more like Owen Hart"

Pre show time. Let's reminisce a bit. Shall we?

slammy1.gif

slammy.gif

slammy2.gif

Ah, memories.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I'm all for a Bourne win after this tweet- @findevan "I hope I can become a 2x Slammy Award winner so I can be more like Owen Hart"

Pre show time. Let's reminisce a bit. Shall we?

slammy1.gif

slammy.gif

slammy2.gif

Ah, memories.

raw up against 2 nfl games

6 days away from the ppv, which looks like will be another bad one, yet they only have 1 raw match announced for it

raw up against 2 nfl games

6 days away from the ppv, which looks like will be another bad one, yet they only have 1 raw match announced for it

Back
Top Bottom