WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

And when are they gonna unmask Suicide?
Probaly not until the feast or fired match when suicide gets fired and kaz comes back. But the way the crowds have into the suicide character theymight let it run for a while.

^^Damn.
laugh.gif

But I swear only like 5 states carry MyNetworkTV

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Probaly not until the feast or fired match when suicide gets fired and kaz comes back. But the way the crowds have into the suicide character they might let it run for a while.

When is Feast or Fired?

That had to hurt when Matt Morgan hit the table and the legs snapped

And
laugh.gif
at Taz calling him Bubba all match long

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Probaly not until the feast or fired match when suicide gets fired and kaz comes back. But the way the crowds have into the suicide character they might let it run for a while.

When is Feast or Fired?

I think at Bound for Glory, but I'm not certain.

I might rent it or something. It looks pretty good though, but I never got '09.

How was the creating a set of moves and stuff in '09?

Originally Posted by quiickz

^ What are y'all so hyped about? %!#% looks just like '09.
Have you been reading about the game at all?

Game overview:
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 will feature a new and improved create mode. In addition to the original create-a-wrestler and create-an-entrance modes, the game will introduce the WWE Story Designer mode, an extension to the General Manager mode last seen in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008.
The player will now be able to design the script to one of the weekly shows (Raw, SmackDown, or ECW) with storylines, scenarios, and matches of their creations using a variety of preset options. Included in the designing options for scenarios are the words the superstars speak from the player's created script, the text that appears as the subtitles, and the actions the superstar performs; however, there is a limit to the number of characters that can appear in a scenario.
The create-a-wrestler feature has also been improved from WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009. The game will now feature three-dimensional apparel, unlike in previous games where it appeared as "painted on". The apparel will also move realistically, for example, a robe will move with each of the superstar's movements.
The mode will also feature an additional Paint Tool in which the player can create their own design that they can use as to use as a logo or a tattoo for their created wrestler.
In addition to create-a-wrestler, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 will introduce a new mode called Superstar Threads, in which the player can create three alternate attires for existing wrestlers in the game by customizing the colors of their attire.
THQ also confirmed that the create-a-finisher option has also been improved, with the addition of 30 percent more content. Introduced in the previous game, the player was able to create a finisher in the front grapple position. In WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010, the mode has been expanded to include aerial techniques. The player will also be able to adjust the jumping trajectory and speed of the maneuver.
Along with these new customization features, the player will be able to share their created wrestlers, moves and shows online with other players. The player can also rate other creations online in terms of quality.
Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I might rent it or something. It looks pretty good though, but I never got '09.

How was the creating a set of moves and stuff in '09?
It was alright, nothing incredible.

for those that are hyped for this game were you satisfied with 09? bought 09 and sold it after about a month

Originally Posted by 22stylez

for those that are hyped for this game were you satisfied with 09? bought 09 and sold it after about a month
I was satisfied until everything got outdated and half the roster were released. Started getting into making CAWS which made it fun for me. Istill play it regularly.

Additinal screens:

Story designer mode:
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-20090821000004696_640w.jpg

Paint Tool(seems limited)
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-20090821115943665_640w.jpg

I was hoping to make Brock's back tattoo, but it seems like it'll be a lot of work.
tired.gif

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 will feature a new and improved create mode. In addition to the original create-a-wrestler and create-an-entrance modes, the game will introduce the WWE Story Designer mode, an extension to the General Manager mode last seen in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008.

The player will now be able to design the script to one of the weekly shows (Raw, SmackDown, or ECW) with storylines, scenarios, and matches of their creations using a variety of preset options. Included in the designing options for scenarios are the words the superstars speak from the player's created script, the text that appears as the subtitles, and the actions the superstar performs; however, there is a limit to the number of characters that can appear in a scenario.

In addition to create-a-wrestler, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 will introduce a new mode called Superstar Threads, in which the player can create three alternate attires for existing wrestlers in the game by customizing the colors of their attire.

Copped.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

played today...liked the updated features but it seemed like they made the gameplay very in depth, almost too in depth. for those wondering, played at axxessover at the staples.

Back
Top Bottom