WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

i need my money back someone help
for what the ppv? try doing a chargeback.

Can someone summarize why DBry wasnt in the rumble for someone who hasnt really been keeping up with the product?
They have been letting part timers like Rock, Batista, Lesnar and co. come back and have free reign over their position in the company because they haven't been building stars and they think that bringing back older guys brings ratings and buyrates,

Except this time Bryan is actually over as **** with the people and it would have been super logical to have him win it

Personally I'm indifferent on him but they should run with him since he's so over

havent really kept up with wwe,but even i know everyones sick of cena and now old man batista? smh.so why isnt dbry the main eventer?cena must be providing oral pleasures for hhh and vince or something cuz in all my years that i ever watched wrestling the guy whose always been most over with the fans gets the big push,and this is blatantly obvious.oh yea, that crowd tonight was great.hopefully every crowd follows suit until there are changes.

The only reasons I wanna watch tomorrow is to see if douchetista returns, how they gonna play the sheild, and what's in store for dbry. And speaking of dbry not getting shine I fell the same way about cesaro dudes basically a face is as strong as cena, and can go in the ring.i thought he was gonna be that dude when he was revealed to be Tyrone when teddy and aksana were dating

lmfoaoooo what?!​

i did not start watching again until the raw before the christmas episode lol​

i know this had to be funny as hell​

LMAOOOO

:rofl: Damn playa

havent really kept up with wwe,but even i know everyones sick of cena and now old man batista? smh.so why isnt dbry the main eventer?cena must be providing oral pleasures for hhh and vince or something cuz in all my years that i ever watched wrestling the guy whose always been most over with the fans gets the big push,and this is blatantly obvious.oh yea, that crowd tonight was great.hopefully every crowd follows suit until there are changes.

Exactly. This is like if they kept The Rock in the Nation.

Last edited:
It was good to see that Dolph still got a nice pop though. Even though this was more of a SMARK-y crowd.

I had #20 in the pool man

El Torito.

El ******g Torito.

REIGNSGOD 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I loved the fact that the company is finally giving Bray Wyatt his due. Having him go over on Bryan tonight was huge for this talented performer. I remember watching him in the WWE developmental matches and thought the character was unique and he pulled it off so well. He wrestles well for a big man and has excellent mic skills and have to love sister Abigail's kiss as a finisher.

Last edited:
Same exact video was posted when Punk lost to the Rock last year. Girlfriend filming, him throwing a tantrum,him breaking things, and him going to the DVDs. Still funny nonetheless

You look at that video of the mad fat kid and tell me that you wouldn't just love pissing off your hardcore fans.  I understand, Vince, I understand.

What do you mean? Im from Providence, why Providence?

Wrestling crowds in those cities aren't like crowds in NY, LA, Chicago or even Pitt tonight, who seem more knowledgeable about behind the scenes happenings.

Those crowds tend to be a bit boring and will strictly cheer for heels and faces, nothing I between like we saw tonight.

Hated the ppv results but loved the crowd reaction.

The company has a huge mess in their hands with bryangate.

Back
Top Bottom