WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

It's hilarious tho. They have a guy iron hot, can sell maerchandise, everyone loves him, yet they bury him. If WWE had real competition they'd be all over DBry like they did when the fans got behind Austin after WM13, and Rock when he was in the Nation/Corp. It's laughable

that's what i said in this FB wrestling group. When WCW was winning they turned to a foul mouth beer drinking wrestler to save them and their show revolved around him. If he tried that character now, he'd be more buried than Brodus Clay

Oh yeah I know. They choose what they want to do because they can and there's not much alternatives. That's why WWE sucks today

The only reasons I wanna watch tomorrow is to see if douchetista returns, how they gonna play the sheild, and what's in store for dbry. And speaking of dbry not getting shine I fell the same way about cesaro dudes basically a face is as strong as cena, and can go in the ring.i thought he was gonna be that dude when he was revealed to be Tyrone when teddy and aksana were dating

When was the last time you all really enjoyed a PPV? In its entirety? We all seem to hate how they end, yet still can't stay away.
I enjoyed the Rumble PPV.

The DBry/Wyatt match was outstanding.
pimp.gif

Seeing Brock decimate Big Show was entertaining as well.

Orton/Cena was alright, but I didn't expect anything special about that match to begin with

The Royal Rumble match finish was anticlimatic, but other than that was very good. Roman Reigns cemented himself as a star tonight.
pimp.gif
The sky is the limit for him.

I guess I'm not as upset as most because:

1. I never expected DBry to be in the Rumble so I didn't have my hopes up that he would.

2. It was a foregone conclusion that Batista was winning the Rumble. He just came back and is a Triple H guy; Stevie Wonder could've seen what was coming.

That said WWE could have a real problem on their hands. The crowd ******* all over the Orton/Cena match and the Rumble finish. They probably expected to get some heat from not putting DBry in the Rumble and subsequently the Wrestlemania main event but not to this extent. Wrestlemania XXX might have the worst buyrate in years if everything remains status quo. Probably the only way Vince opens his eyes to what the "WWE Universe" wants.

I enjoyed the Rumble PPV.

The DBry/Wyatt match was outstanding. :pimp:

Seeing Brock decimate Big Show was entertaining as well.

Orton/Cena was alright, but I didn't expect anything special about that match to begin with

The Royal Rumble match finish was anticlimatic, but other than that was very good. Roman Reigns cemented himself as a star tonight. :pimp: The sky is the limit for him.

I guess I'm not as upset as most because:

1. I never expected DBry to be in the Rumble so I didn't have my hopes up that he would.

2. It was a foregone conclusion that Batista was winning the Rumble. He just came back and is a Triple H guy; Stevie Wonder could've seen what was coming.

That said WWE could have a real problem on their hands. The crowd ******* all over the Orton/Cena match and the Rumble finish. They probably expected to get some heat from not putting DBry in the Rumble and subsequently the Wrestlemania main event but not to this extent. Wrestlemania XXX might have the worst buyrate in years if everything remains status quo. Probably the only way Vince opens his eyes to what the "WWE Universe" wants.

The only thing about the wrestle mania situation is that it can't fail with the network tied into it. No matter how they book it it's gonna do numbers

The only reasons I wanna watch tomorrow is to see if douchetista returns, how they gonna play the sheild, and what's in store for dbry. And speaking of dbry not getting shine I fell the same way about cesaro dudes basically a face is as strong as cena, and can go in the ring.i thought he was gonna be that dude when he was revealed to be Tyrone when teddy and aksana were dating
lmfoaoooo what?!

i did not start watching again until the raw before the christmas episode lol

i know this had to be funny as hell

Reigns entering at #15, I thought for sure I was winning the pool along with BVV and toine :smh: .

lmfoaoooo what?!​

i did not start watching again until the raw before the christmas episode lol​

i know this had to be funny as hell​

LMAOOOO

Reigns entering at #15, I thought for sure I was winning the pool along with BVV and toine
mean.gif
I know Reigns wasn't winning I just wanted him to beast and get the most eliminations (because I picked him to do so).

And that's exactly what he did.
pimp.gif

Bootista might have won the match, but Roman Reigns was the real Royal Rumble winner tonight, no question.

Last edited:
Deuce you be in here fakin too man :lol:

Post pics fool

View media item 768719

Alright, Brock is about to attack your GF, or Jay-Z holding 1 ticket on the 50 yard line to a Niners game, who do you save?

Reigns entering at #15, I thought for sure I was winning the pool along with BVV and toine :smh: .

I know Reigns wasn't winning I just wanted him to beast and get the most eliminations (because I picked him to do so).

And that's exactly what he did. :pimp:

Bootista might have won the match, but Roman Reigns was the real Royal Rumble winner tonight, no question.

I picked Reigns to eliminate 11 people. I was right on the money Rollins, Ambrose and Cesaro :rofl:

Last edited:
And don't get it confused, Orton v Batista is not HEADLINING WrestleMania.  It will be a midcard match.  Brock v Taker or HHH v Punk will headline WrestleMania.

I don't think it'll be any lower than second from the top. Now that the titles are unified, the match becomes that much more important. It will be a horrible look if they stick it in the midcard(which is where it belongs). The really only other option to close the show is Taker vs. Lesnar. Not really excited for that either.

Last edited:
I'm beating a dead horse, but it just wasn't necessary for Batista to win. We all know he was going to see a title shot and win this year; he wouldn't come back otherwise.

D. Bry should have been in and won. Cash in with that crowd reaction and ride it through WM where he wins and has a lengthy run. Hell, let him lose it to Batista over the Summer, who in return loses it to Reigns.

It has to make things real awkward backstage when the real top guy is being misused. The whole crowd is chanting for DBry and booing almost everybody else.

Never seen a huge fan favorite like him get pushed to the back like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom