WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

Orton, Cena, Batista all got booed out of the building lol​
Finally it's visible that Vince shoulda let other dudes shine in that 2007-2010 era where WWE creative was being lazy and booked Cena, Edge, Orton, Batista, etc. too much, stopping Rhodes, Kennedy, MVP, Kofi and co. from getting their rightful pushes​
Kennedy and Hardy being in the main event picture would have been interesting but those two BLEW it.
Yeah Hardy's a **** up, I had him in there but took him out because not only of his drug thing, he was the champ for a while

Dude even showed up to a TNA World Title match high as ****
mean.gif

What happened with Kennedy though, I heard he was an injury risk, other than that what happened with him

Not going with Ziggler, then ignoring Daniel hype and now with Roman :smh: I guess Hunter just wants familiar faces at the top :rolleyes

Orton, Cena, Batista all got booed out of the building lol​
 ​
Finally it's visible that Vince shoulda let other dudes shine in that 2007-2010 era where WWE creative was being lazy and booked Cena, Edge, Orton, Batista, etc. too much, stopping Rhodes, Kennedy, MVP, Kofi and co. from getting their rightful pushes​
All I'm going to say is that while Cena and Batista were booed, they draw ratings MUCH stronger than Daniel Bryan who isn't any kind of ratings draw.  You can attribute this to many reasons, one of which I think most strongly is that WWE refuses to get behind Daniel Bryan, but as it is, fans love to cheer him, but he doesn't draw ratings.  Batista drew a monster rating on Raw, and Cena is always the strongest rating draw week to week.  This is why they continue to get pushed despite the vocal minority.

What I wrote above I don't necessarily agree with, but it is true.

And don't get it confused, Orton v Batista is not HEADLINING WrestleMania.  It will be a midcard match.  Brock v Taker or HHH v Punk will headline WrestleMania.

Why is it I can come up with better stuff with my eyes closed

Daniel Bryan should've been in and should've been the one to eliminate Reigns

Bryan wins the strap at Mania the world loves it

You can have Bryan vs Reigns for the belt by summer slam and it'd be awesome

But nope this ****** greaseball walks in off the street to a title shot SURPRISE!!!

Worst RR in years....probably ever. Crowd had every right to voice their displeasure... :smh:

Triple H with the shovel and buddy aka Evolution system

Please...PLEASE somehow set up a triple threat match between Bryan/Batista/Orton.

That ending has me livid. Bryan is the most over superstar right now in the business and you have a rehashed, tired old veteran win it. God damn it. :smh:

I was so close in paying for this ppv. I'm glad I didn't. I never liked Batista anyway, what happened tonight is one of the big reasons why I stopped watching wrestling. It's not the same.

Last edited:

And don't get it confused, Orton v Batista is not HEADLINING WrestleMania.  It will be a midcard match.  Brock v Taker or HHH v Punk will headline WrestleMania.
You really think so man?

All I want is for Punk to headline Wrestlemania just once. Once before he retires. Thats all Punk wants at this point?

Back
Top Bottom