WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Still undecided on ordering RR. I would seriously have a mental breakdown if I paid money to watch Rocky not win the strap...and Cena to win the rumble.

OH my are we discussing how our favorite harlot tastes? Well, in my experience, Layla tastes a bit like Honey Nut Cheerios.

View media item 237360
It's very nice of our US Champion, Peep to share his lovely wench with us. :D :D :D

Happy Trails!

......soon.........is now......

View media item 237402SILENCE you ignoramuses of NikeTalk. As your United States champion, it would behoove you to keep such filthy statements from your mouths about the most lovely female species to EVER grace our presence! At once you shall simmer down noooowwwww!!! There will be no heavy machinery running across any railroad tracks...UNLESS IT'S MIIIIIIINE!!!

View media item 237403Your time shall come forth to advance toward me DEEK, but IN DUE TIIIIME! DCAllAmerican, it is now your turn to test your fate against the intellectual savior of Nike Talk, how will you take course of this matter before you?....? Contrary to what you may think, I pay you no mind, as i will continue may reign of supremacy over this company, on to my next challenger./I]
View media item 237404Good day AllAmerican, good day! Honey Nut Cheerios?? I know no such thing, as I am highly sure the lovely Layla El's nether-regions are enhanced with the most serendipitous red velvet interior.
View media item 237406

Thats So Drake - WWE Edition (Royal Rumble) -

hilarious 
roll.gif

OFFICIAL ENTRY NUMBERS FOR 2013 NT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

Winners will be announced as:
  • Overall Royal Rumble Winner
  • Longest time in the Royal Rumble
  • Most Eliminations

Your number corresponds to the WWE wrestler that enters in that spot in the Royal Rumble match.

POOL #1

POOL #2

2ROBPZEE612

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
I drew #2. :smh: I hope it's D-Bry.

Personally, I have zero interest in all the NTWT nonsense.  I don't have time for it.  It's fine if people want to do it, but if it overtakes the actual pro wrestling info/talk in the thread, then it's a problem.

woah has hell froze over?

I think I'm gonna order the RR and hope it doesn't suck

Anyone think there's a chance WWE swerves tonight and puts Cena behind the Shield?

I haven't tuned in for months but it seems the heat on him is just at an all time high and Ryback could carry his weight with the younger crowd

I think I'm gonna order the RR and hope it doesn't suck

Anyone think there's a chance WWE swerves tonight and puts Cena behind the Shield?

I haven't tuned in for months but it seems the heat on him is just at an all time high and Ryback could carry his weight with the younger crowd
Ryback has lost significant steam.  Just like always, I see zero chance Cena turns heel.

Back
Top Bottom